Watch Live : 2nd Hindu Rashra Adhiveshan. Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram.
Posted by hinduexistence on June 7, 2013
Live Stream viewing of Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan at Goa. Click Here.
‘Don’t have slightest doubt or think of alternative for establishment of Hindu Rashtra’ ~ Upananda Brahmachari.
Everyone should have the confidence that Hindu Rashtra is going to be established. Till such confidence is not generated, we will not be able to ceaselessly tread on the path towards Hindu Rashtra. Do not have even slightest doubt or think of alternative for the goal of establishment of Hindu Rashtra; since such doubt is the big obstacle on the path of moving towards our goal. The above views were expressed by Shri. Upananda Brahmachari, the Editor of website ‘Hindu Existence’ from Kolkata; while speaking on the topic of ‘Obstacles in establishment of Hindu Rashtra’.
Shri. Brahmachari said…
1. Lokmanya Tilak, Dr, Hedgewar presented the concept of Hindu Rashtra; but Hindu Rashtra was never established although so many pro-Hindu organizations are active in this country; because none of the organizations has 100 % ‘Hinduttva’.
2. If the powerful pro-Hindu organizations nurture the dream of establishment of Hindu Rashtra, it will be established in ten days; therefore, let us pray to Bhagavan Shrikrushna that let good sense prevail over the powerful pro-Hindu organizations and they participate in our mission.
3. The base of ‘Hindutva’ of RSS has a close setting to politics and our base is righteousness.
4. Hindus should abide by Dharma and bring changes in self; so also if changes are brought about even in Society, State and Nation, it will create an atmosphere conducive for establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
5. Although Hindus are literate in practical sense of the term; they are illiterate from the viewpoint of having knowledge of Dharma; therefore, it is necessary to undertake drives for making Hindus literate in real sense of the term.
6. We need ‘Brahma-Tej’ along with ‘Kshatra-Tej’ for establishment of Dharma and for which, there is no alternative to ‘Dharma-shikshan’. And is clearly said by Lord Shri Krishna in Srimad Bhagabad Gita, as the establishment of Dharma is based on only two divine duties. a. Paritranay Sadhunamm – Protection of Dharma and Dharmiks (follower/practitioner of Dharma), i.e. part of propagation of Brahma-tej and b. Vinashay ca duskritanam. Finish and uproot the enemies of Dharma, i.e. Khastra-tej.
7. Secularism is the evilest constraints for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra as the inclusion of “Secular’ word in Indian Constitution facilitates the secular bargaining by the Muslims and Christians through the namesake Hindu and obviously Secular zealots. We have to alienate the Secular elements (religious and political leaders, media, NGOs etc.) from the mainstream Hindu masses.
8. Hindus must not indulge in such a permissiveness, so that the ideas to equate Muslims and Christian like anti Hindu element with the heights of Sanatan Hindu Dharma. Hindus must not allow Mosques, Churches, Slaughter Houses, Beef Shops, Muslim Hotels, anti -Hindu religious activities in Hindu areas of Sanatana Land.
9. Hindus must understand what are superficial problems and what are the real crisis and constraints before the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. When the foreign, political and financial crisis and constraints are superficial, the spiritual and cultural perspective are the most important issues for establishment of the Hindu Rashtra.
10. We can establish the Hindu Rashtra in Bharat in 10 minutes, if the leaders of big and other Hindu organisations come together to sit for ten minutes to take a strong resolution for a Hindus Rashtra in Bharat. Actually the disunity in the leaders and organisations of Hindus are the main difficulties to establish a Hindu Rashtra. Now, the Hindu activists must pressurize the Hindu leaders to came to the practical field for making a Hindu Rashtra in Bharat.