*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty. *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Hindu Rashtra. *Jai Jai Shri Ram. **Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram. *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
HJS Source | Bhavnagar (Gujarat) | February 18, 2014:: Palitana, renowned place of pilgrimage of Jain community all over the world, will now be free of slaughter-houses. The fight undertaken for past several months by Jain Saint Pujya Shri. Viragsagar Maharaj has culminated in success after his march of 700 kms from Mumbai to Palitana and ‘Jagaran’ drive. District Collector, Katara assured that there would be no slaughter-house in the radius of 9 kms from Palitana. Also, Palitana city has been declared as ‘Ahimsa Nagari’ under law; therefore, orders were immediately issued against existing slaughter-houses.
1. More than 500 Jain sadhu- sadhvi took part in this agitation under leadership of Pujya Jainacharya Shri. Daulatsagar Sureeshwarji and Pujya Acharya Shri. Nandivardhansagar Maharaj.
2. Thousands of activists and citizens joined the agitation as they were motivated with speeches given by Swami Jainacharya Ashoksagar Sureeshwarji of ‘Simha Garjana’ and Shri. Labdhichandrasagarji Maharaj, a ‘Pravachankar’. The Administration tried to stop them from joining the agitation considering the large number of participants. (In the State of Narendra Modi, how can attempts be made to stop an agitation staged against slaughter-houses ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. A huge procession was taken out at Palitana concluding in front of District Collector’s office. Spontaneous ‘Bandh’ was observed in whole of Palitana area. Slogans were raised against cow-slaughterers, slaughter-houses and it was said that one who talked about protecting animals, would only rule Gujarat. District Collector rushed to Bhavanagar considering the anger amongst agitators. Jain Muni, however, insisted to meet him and discuss the matter. As a result, he had to go to Palitana. As he saw the rage amongst citizens on this issue, he immediately agreed for their demands.
4. There are more than 250 slaughter-houses at Palitana which is the holy land sanctified with the presence of Mahaveer and Teerthankar. This city has been declared as ‘Ahimsa Nagari’ under law; but cows are slaughtered in many unauthorized slaughter-houses every day breaking this law. (How could Modi’s administration not notice such breach of law and slaughtering of cows ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Saint Pujya Shri. ViragsagarMaharaj, therefore, undertook march covering 700 kms on foot, as per the wish of his disciples and citizens. He expressed satisfaction as the march was concluded with success.
Our squad of activists will be more vigilant than police through the medium of ‘Ahimsa Sangh’ wherever unauthorized cow-slaughter is taking place and through the local administration, these illegal things will be stopped. It is our primary need to protect cows and we will try our best to do it. We will accomplish our goal of making this country free of cow-slaughter by going round the whole country, stated Pujya Munishri Viragsagar Maharaj and he commended his activists who took part in this agitation.
HJS Source | Prayag (Uttar Pradesh) | February 18, 2014:: ‘Political parties have become agents of cow-slaughtering in the name of increasing revenue; therefore, neither the Congress nor BJP will stop cow-slaughter. The Government is trying to destroy religious and spiritual seats of faith like ‘Ramsetu’ and it is taking this country to destruction in the name of development,’ stated Purvanmay Puri Peethadheeshwar Pujya Swami Shri. Nishchalanand Saraswatiji Maharaj while guiding devotees in ‘Magh- Mela’.
Few points from guidance given by Purvanmay Puri Peethadheeshwar Pujya Swami Shri. Nishchalanand Saraswatiji Maharaj
1. ‘Veerbhogya Vasundhara’ means who sacrifices more, only rulers over the world. In the present time, sacrifices made by Hindus are falling short compared to others. Muslims offer some part of their land for mosque; however, Hindus, given a chance, try to grab some portion of land even from temples.
2. Millions of Hindus have a dip in holy Ganga during ‘Magh- mela’, Kumbh-Mela’ etc; but make no special efforts for protection of Ganga.
3. Politicians are trying to declare, many persons as Saints for political gain. A former Prime Minister of Congress, P V Narasimha rao appointed one Saint as Shankaracharya; but remember, those who are making fake appointment of somebody as Shankaracharya, their destruction is inevitable.
4. The day is not far when politicians will be killed like carrots and radish on the roads
5. Today’s fake Dharmacharyas have become selfish. They will do nothing for nation and Dharma but want only benefits.
6. In present times, hybrid farming is a ploy of foreign countries to make us dependent on them for food.
7. Every taluka should have a ‘gou-shala’ for protection of cows.
8. Today, in the age of satellites, computers, cell phones, telephones etc. people have become more extroverted; there is no alternative for living fruitful life.
9. Our activity should be associated with science and Dharma. Those, who fail to do so, get eliminated within the span of 15, 25 or 40 years.
10. In the coming period, leadership of this country will be in the hands of spiritual seekers.