Struggle for Hindu Existence

*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within this lifetime *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.

Several Detained After Viral Video Shows Mazar Demolition in Ghaziabad; Police Say Incident Took Place Two Months Ago.

Hindutva workers demolished an illegal mazar in UP’s Ghaziabad, several detained after two months of the incident when it went viral in social media.

Upendra Bharti | HENB | Ghaziabad | Feb 19, 2026:: Police in Ghaziabad have detained several individuals in connection with the demolition of a mazar in the Navayug Market area of Kotwali, Uttar Pradesh, after a video of the incident surfaced on social media earlier this week. Although the footage began circulating on Monday, February 16, authorities clarified that the incident occurred approximately two months ago.

According to Kotwali Assistant Police Commissioner (APC) Upasana Pandey, the police took cognizance of the viral video and registered a case under relevant legal provisions. “A case has been registered under the appropriate sections of law, and the accused have been taken into custody,” she said. She added that further legal proceedings are underway and that peace and law and order are being maintained at the site.

The video purportedly shows at least six men using hammers to damage and dismantle the structure. Officials confirmed that, despite the circulation of the footage, the situation in the area remains peaceful.

Local accounts suggest that some Hindu residents had earlier approached the police, verbally requesting the removal of what they described as an illegal mazar. According to these residents, the structure allegedly caused inconvenience to the public, including obstruction for passersby and disruption to nearby Hindu establishments. However, police sources have not publicly confirmed receiving a formal written complaint prior to the incident.

Subsequently, members of certain Hindutva organizations allegedly took action themselves, leading to the demolition captured in the viral video. Authorities have emphasized that any grievances regarding encroachments or unauthorized religious structures must be addressed through lawful procedures rather than unilateral action.

In a related development, Ghaziabad police on Monday arrested a Hindu Gau Raksha Dal functionary in connection with damage to a mazar located near the Hindon River bridge. The accused, Prince Thakur, 25, a resident of the Nandgram area, was allegedly seen in the footage damaging the decades-old structure situated under a flyover near Chhath Puja Ghat, according to police officials.

While two other individuals were reportedly present at the scene, only Thakur appears in the available video evidence, police said. Investigations are ongoing to identify and apprehend any additional persons involved.

Authorities reiterated that the matter is being handled in accordance with the law and urged residents to maintain communal harmony while the investigation proceeds.
..
_Agency Inputs.

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow Struggle for Hindu Existence on WordPress.com

Blog Stats

  • 9,216,179 hits

Follow Struggle for Hindu Existence on WordPress.com

← Back

Thank you for your response. ✨

  1. Unknown's avatar
  2. Hazzid's avatar
  3. Rajesh's avatar
  4. Hazzid's avatar

    Yes I agree. I am Muslim but I say Jai Sree Ram.

  5. imanuel contra's avatar
February 2026
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728