*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
1. The President of Bharat,
Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. The Prime Minister of Bharat,
Samsad Bhawan, New Delhi.
Sub: NO RESERVATION ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION IN BHARAT.
Perspective: 1. Islam and its Jihad always want to victimize this holy land of Bharat and its people as a historical fact. If, we want to analyse the history, then we find that exploiting this Islamic mentality, British rulers wanted to apply the ‘Divided and Rule Policy’ to control their rule of the throne. In fact, under a filthy conspiracy and under the aegis of Aligarh University Movement, Muslims started to demanded various reservations for them. British pleased to fulfill all those demands in the period of 1923 to 1947, until materializing their final reservation for Pakistan. This is a rock hard reality in the pre Independence fact. But, after the so called Independence in 1947 (pardon! what is meaning of independence to the Hindus in Bharat?), the same process of Muslim appeasement and processing for reservation based upon religion is getting serious momentum in India again. But the question is: In such a secular country like India, why this initiative for Muslim reservation?
2. India was divided upon ‘Two Nation Theory’. Muslims got Pakistan exclusively. Then why India is not a land of Hindus? Why Hindusthan is not a exclusive land for the Hindus?
3. Hindus in Pakistan are almost finished. (Hindus reduced from 16% to less than 2%). The eastern part of Pakistan, i.e. Bangladesh is now under a fanatic Islamization and Hindus have been reduced to 8% from a high of 23%. On the other hand, Muslim population in India has been boomed from a less than 4 crores in 1947 to a high of 20 crores in 2013 (including illegal infiltrator Muslims from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, Afghanistan etc.). Compilation of reports from Govt. census and other reports show that there are 19,48,41,141 Muslims in India in 2011. Muslims in India are well protected and they are flourishing in every field. All the prime posts are/were adorned by Muslims. As per Govt. statistics, no Muslim has been died in starvation so far, but all the people died under starvation are Hindus, tribes or non-Muslims. Muslims are well protected under laws of the land, then why a hue and cry for such a Muslim reservation?
4. The role of Muslims in Indian Freedom Movements is always questionable. As the morphine of ‘Divide and Rule Policy’ was injected in the minds of Muslims, they have always betrayed with the Hindus and Struggle of Freedom Movement. The Muslim settlers in India after 1947, have not changed their mind-set. They are always trying to change the Hindu Majority and Multi-Cultural Identity of India in various modes including establishment of Shariah and Shariah Courts in India, challenging Indian Constitution, slaughtering cows, grabbing Hindu lands, properties and women, opposing Govt.’s Family Planning and Pulse Polio Programmes and even denouncing National Song of India. When Muslims in India have been contradicting the Nationality of India and its Holy Constitution and National Song, then why this dangerous move to give reservation to the Muslims time and again? This type of reservation will produce another movement for another partition of India.
5. There are so many ethnic and religious groups in India. Then why these crazy creatures like Mamata Banerjee (CM West Bengal), Akhilesh Yadav (CM Uttar Pradesh) only bark for the Muslims in the name of Minority Welfare? These venomous Islamic supporters in the helm of Talibanic Political Affairs are trying to bite the Indian Constitution and population for their fatal finish. It is no sin to send some sinners for a silent sleep to save the sanctity and sovereignty of Hindus in Bharat. Muslim Reservation in Bharat (India) means the violation of Hindu Rights in India. And Hindus have the rights to stop Muslim Reservation in India at any cost.
Editor, HINDU EXISTENCE.