*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
1. Mahamahim Shriman Pranab Mukherjee, The President of India, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.
2. Adarneeye Shriman Narendrabhai Modi, The Prime Minister of India, Parliament House, New Delhi.
3. Sammneeye Shriman Justice R.M. Lodha, The Chief Justice of India, Supreme Court, New Delhi.
Subject: An appeal to ensure the complete prohibition upon Cow Slaughter abiding by the existing rules and regulation in force in different states in India along with the strict direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
SOME IMPORTANT SECTIONS OF VIOLATION IN COW SLAUGHTER/ANIMAL CRUELTY/CATTLE TRANSPORT ACT ETC.
(i) “The West Bengal Animal Slaughter Act,1950”. Following Sections of said Act are applicable to present case.
Section 4 : Prohibition of slaughter of animals without Certificate.
Section 7 :Penalty for punishment for contravention of any of the provisions of law.
Section 8: Punishment for abatement of offences under the said act.
In other states the relevant provisions for preventing cow slaughter are violated in same way as exampled in the case of West Bengal.
(ii) There is one Central Act by name The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960. The culprits violate the provisions of said Act. Particularly, (i) Section 11 (1) (a) (d) (e) (f) (h) (i) (k) of The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals act, 1960. Even overloading of animals amounts to treating of animals cruelly under Section 11 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960.
(iii) S.379 of Indian Penal Code : The culprits violates S.379 of Indian penal code as it is found during investigation in many cases that, there is theft of cattle.
(iv) The Transport of animals Rules, 1978 is applicable in case of overloading of truck with animals : Section 98 of the Transport of Animals Rules, 1978 should be strictly adhered to. In case of trucks whose wheelbase is over 142 inches shall not carry more than six cattle without calves or five with calves. In most of the cases more than 50 cattle are found in the Truck. Thus there is gross violation of The Transport of Animals Act.
(v) S.429 of Indian Penal Code : The culprits in the cow slaughter rackets violate S.429 of Indian penal code when it is found during investigation that, there is mischief by killing or maiming cattle etc., of any value or any animal of the value of fifty rupees.
10. It is also mentionable that the esteemed Islamic Institution “Darul-Uloon-Deoband” also declared a Fatwa describing not mandatory to slaughter cows in Bakri Idd and requested not to do such accordingly. The extract of the Fatwa can be obtained from the news published in Dainik Jagran dt. 13.06.2006.
11. But unfortunately, the chain of illegal slaughter is in vehemently increasing, killing healthy, capable and milking cows, while the children of the poor families are dying do to malnutrition and don’t get a single drop of cow milk in this land of “Gopal”. As per report of the UNICEF entitling “World Children Status Report-2008”, every day 5000 children are dying in India due to malnutrition.
12. It is well established that the Cow progeny is the foundation of our agriculture, health, conventional & renewable energy source and the all round development of this Sanatani Land with a highest veneration to Go Mata and Go Palak (Cow Savers). And butchering these very calm and pretty animals hitting the religious sentiments of Hindus which must attract the provisions of Section 153 and 295 of Indian Penal Code.
13. Again, a Seven Judges Bench in the Honb’le Supreme Court of India gave the verdict in CA No.4937-4940 of 1998 being the case of State of Gujrat & Others Vs. Mirajapur Moti Kureshi Kasab & Others. [2005/ SCCL.Com-735] propounding the importance of Oxen over the age of sixteen years for their utility in case of agricultural manure and recycling energy production from its dung and urine and consequently prohibited oxen slaughter even over 16 years of age of it.
14. Cow slaughter is completely prohibited without any discrimination of age or condition in Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Gujarat etc., but the total prohibition of Holy Cow progeny in the length and breadth of this Holy Land is still awaited within a suitable Constitutional amendment. On the other hand the violation of existing slaughter prohibitory rules and regulations are inciting the Hindu sentiments by some communal elements finding the loop holes of the police and administrations by the way.
15. More over the law enforcing agencies, transport regulatory authorities and Border Security Force (mainly BSF in Indo-Bangladesh border) are not seriously doing their duties to check or prevent illegal cow slaughter. cattle transport and cattle smuggling.
In this context, these are our earnest requests to the effect that:
A. Please maintain and give full protection to the Prohibitory Acts on Cow Slaughter on Bakri Idd this year on Monday, October 6, 2014 to Tuesday, October 7, 2014 (dates are changeable as per Islamic calendar) and extend full cooperation and security to all forums to restrain these illegal slaughters in their activities to help the police and administration on spot of occurrence of illegal slaughters in every state, especially in West Bengal.
B. Please form a task force in each level comprising Govt. officials and the related NGOs to restrain illegal cow slaughter in every place, especially in West Bengal. Please stop all illegal Cow markets for Bakri Idd and ban interstate import-export of cow progeny for slaughter as a mandatory measure.
C. Please apply the provisions of National Security Act (NSA) against the perpetrators for the violation of Animal slaughter Control Acts.
D. Please set a high strategy team for banning all type of Cow progeny slaughter under illegality and to monitor the prohibition and law enforcement through videography in surface and even through helicopter in the disturbed areas with rampant cow slaughtering.
E. Please start legal proceedings against BDO (Block Development Officer) and the Officer-In-Charge of the Police Station of the respective Block and the police station where the cases of illegal cow slaughter may occur violating the existing rules and regulations.
F. Please construct the Cow Rehabilitation Center/shelters (Goshala) in each district to maintain the rescued Cows and Oxen from illegal slaughtering rackets with a coordination of the various “Gosewa Goraksha Sangathan” (Cow Rehabilitation & Protection Organizations) for a sustainable development of Indian agriculture, health, economy, energy, traditional medicines, ecology, peace and harmony.
Save Cow – Save Nation.
Vande Go Mataram ! Vande Mataram !! Jai Hind !!!