*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
HJS Media | Puri (Odisha) | Nov 22, 2016:: Prime Minister Modi is honest; but demonetization of notes is not a way to stop black money. The Prime Minister should try to increase morality in society instead of trying to prevent corruption and dishonesty in this country. It is possible only when the education system will be changed and morality and spirituality becomes part of the curriculum. The Government doesn’t take advice from anyone. If such education system is introduced, that will be commended throughout the world, stated Shankaracharya Swami Nishchalanand Saraswati of ‘Purvanmay Puri Peetha’.
Shri Shri Shankracharya Said,
1. Introducing notes with Rs. 2000/- denomination will result in increase in black money. Earlier, big boxes were required for Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- notes but now, with Rs. 2000/- notes, only a small box will be required.
2. The advisors with industrialists are more clever than the advisors with the PM. Officers from administration run the State Governments for chief ministers and these officers dance to the tune of industrialists. Today, some of these officers are in jail.
3. Leaders in this country are running factories to make thieves and corrupt people. These leaders have started thinking that they are superior to even Saints.
4. Bharat has become a country which emulates others. Whatever is done in other countries, is accepted and given importance in India.
5. Our youth have started feeling that Saints’ knowledge is limited to only ringing of bells. If they acquire knowledge from a right ‘Guru’, nobody can prevent them from becoming virtuous people. The righteous and virtuous people can really fight against corruption. Corrupt politicians can’t fight against corruption anyway. It’s nothing but a political game only for their vested political interest.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat