*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
HJS Media | Kalyan | Nov 15, 2018:: It was observed by devout Hindu activists that Christianity was propagated under the guise of ‘Balsanskar’ class conducted during Diwali vacation for children between 6 years and 12 years age group at Gayatri Primary School in Kalyan (East). The alert devout Hindu activists were then successful in foiling the plan of conversion. On 9th November, a complaint has been lodged by Shri. Subhash Mate, a devout Hindu, with Kolasewadi police station against the organizers of such ‘Balsanskar’ classes, under Section 295(A) of Indian Penal Code.
Shri. Mate had collected signatures of local Hindus on a memorandum under signature drive and submitted complaint in police station. About 100 children, girls and boys, attended the workshop.
1. On 9th November at about 1.00 p.m., local people observed that a program was going on at Gayatri Primary School and a board was written outside the school under a banner of ‘Jerusalem Church’.
2. Few devout Hindu activists went to the class out of curiosity and saw that there were Hindu children and Christian lady missionaries.
3. Drawing, music, dance and singing competitions were held for Hindu children with baits of prizes. Few proofs were found at the venue which indicated that hatred was created among children towards Hindu Dharma while impressing upon them superiority of Christianity.
4. A cross was put across the symbol of ‘Om’ which is sacred to Hindus and ‘tick’ mark was shown under ‘Cross’ which is a symbol of Christianity. Children were asked to draw such pictures. There was also one picture showing PM Modi as a robber.
5. There were several banners on which there was matter, insulting objects of faith in Hindu Dharma at the venue of workshop.
6. Dance, singing, and music competitions were held for children and songs praising Christianity and Jesus were played. Parents informed that the children were also asked to praise Christianity and Jesus.
7. Few of them informed that copies of Bible were given to children.
8. It was impressed upon Hindu children that praying to Jesus would help in good studies and getting good marks in examination. One boy said that children were asked to make such prayers. (What does ANiS have to say on this ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Members of Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan, RSS, Sahyadri Pratishthan and BJP participated in this drive. Shri. Shubham Govekar, a ‘Dharkari’, Shri. Sanjay More, General Secretary of BJP for Kalyan city, Shri. Vaibhav Kasar, Shri. Vaibhav Gujar, Shri. Santosh Hendalekar, Shri. Anil Tiwari, Shri. Vicky Kale, Shri. Dubey, Shri. Singh took initiative along with other devout Hindu activists to undertake this drive.
Police take soft stand as usual !
When devout Hindu activists went to police station for registering complaint, police advised to solve the matter through ‘Peace Committee’. Large group of devout Hindu activists started coming to police station and complaint was registered after local political pressure. It, however, took 7 hours; therefore, devout Hindu activists were unhappy. A representative of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ contacted assistant Police Inspector Jairam Ladake when he was told that investigations were going on and Christian missionaries had also given representation about hurting their religious sentiments but they have not registered any complaint. (Hindus feel that police were exhibiting such indifference because matter was related to Hindus’ conversion ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat).
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat