12 Hindutva Resolutions passed in Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan Goa, 2022:
10th Hindu Rashra Adhiveshan, 2022 concludes in Goa with passing 12 Hindutva Resolutions.
Upendra Bharti | HENB | Goa | June 18, 2022:: The 10th Hindu Rashra Adhiveshan, 2022 ends in Goa with 12 Hindutva Resolutions with an aim to establish Hindu Rashtra in Nepal and Bharat within 2025.
Some 1000 representatives of over 350 Hindu organisations from USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Fiji, Nepal as well from 26 States of India took part in the 10th Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan in Goa to regenerate a sustainable mechanism for building the Hindu Rashtra for more than 1 billion Hindus in this world.
At the successful end of this convention the following resolutions were passed by the participants with great enthusiasm and pride.
12 Resolutions of the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan Goa, 2022:
- To give justice to the majority Hindus in India, it is to remove the words of ‘Secular’ and ‘Socialist’ from Constitution and to add the word ‘Spiritual’ to make the Nation as Hindu Rashtra.
- ‘Nepal must be decalred as Hindu Rashtra’ — such demand is whole supported by this Rashtra Adhiveshan.
- Abolish the “Places of Worship Act 1991” and the deliver the lands and titles of the encroached lands and temples of Kashi, Mathura, Tajmahal and Bhojshala temples by Mughals to the hands of Hindus.
- Free all Hindu temples from the Govt Control throughout the country and hand over those the devotee bodies for its Dharmik and proper management.
- The Govt of India must introduce central law to stop Cow slaughter and Conversion with immediate effect and to stop the conversion the Art. 25 of constitution be amended to repeal the word ‘propagation of religion’.
- As there are provision of ‘fssai’ and ‘FDA’, the ongoing ‘Halal certification’ connected to a parallel economy influenced by religion must be banned with immediate effect.
- The Pope of Goa must publicly apologize for the inhumane and cruel persecution upon Gomantak people (residents of Goa) over 250 yrs in the name of ‘Inquisition’.
- Create a centrally administered ‘Panun Kashmir’ state in Kashmir valley to rehabilitate the displaced Hindus.
- International Human Rights Commissions and Govt of India must cause enquiry on the attacks on the minority Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and give protection of those minorities.
- Govt of India must drive out all Rohingya infiltrators including all Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators with strict law enforcement. CAA provisions must be effected immediately.
- Bring the ‘Population Control Act’ on immediate to check the vast increase (blast) of the non-Hindu population in the country and to maintain the religious demography.
- The present CM of Goa, Sri. Pramod Sawant must lift the ban on the entry of Sri Ram Sene founder Pramod Mutalik in Goa by considering the humane and constitutional rights aspect.
These resolutions are likely to be sent different State and Central Govt accordingly.
The organizers have expressed their pleasure and confidence to build Hindu Rashtra in a democratic way in the shape of Cultural, Constitutional and Sovereign Hindu Rashtra in Bharat and Nepal within 2025.
Related news of Akhil Bharatiya hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan in Goa, 2022:
Courtesy: All the sources used above.