Struggle for Hindu Existence

*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.

Sikh shopkeeper shot dead in Peshawar day after a Hindu Doctor murdered in a targeted killing in Karachi in Pakistan.

dayal Singh Killing in Peshawar

Pakistan: Sikh shopkeeper Dayal Singh shot dead in Peshawar as unabated attacks on minorities continue.

The Peshawar killing occurred a day after a renowned Hindu doctor Dr Birbal Genani was deliberately targeted and killed in Karachi.

Udita Pal Singh | HENB | New Delhi | March 31, 2023:: Incidents of people from minorities being killed in Pakistan do not seem to be stopping. In Peshwar’s Dir Colony on Friday, unidentified gunmen shot and killed a Sikh shopkeeper named Dayal Singh. According to the city police, a group of men arrived at Singh’s shop at approximately 3 pm, discharged their firearms at him, and promptly left the area.

Taking his twitter handle, Sikh leader and unity activist Manjinder Singh Sirsa conveyed, “Deeply pained with the News of Sikh shopkeeper Dayal Singh killed by unknown motorcyclists in board daylight by gunmen in Dir Colony of Peshawar in #Pakistan Sikhs & Hindu Minorities are facing constant attacks in Pakistan. Shocking fact is that 28 Sikh shopkeepers have been shot down in last few years, but not a single person arrested by  @GovtofPakistan in such cases. Pakistan is a hell for minorities”.

The Peshawar killing occurred a day after a Hindu doctor was deliberately targeted and killed in Karachi. Dr. Birbal Genani, a respected eye specialist and senior health director of Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC), was fatally shot on Thursday while returning home from his clinic near Layari in Karachi.

Read also: Eminent Eye Specialist Dr Birbal Genani Shot Dead In Karachi

Dr. Birbal Genani murder

Read also: No headway made as investigators still clueless about motive behind Dr Birbal’s murder

The police are currently investigating the killing, and Sindh Governor Kamran Khan Tessori has requested a report on the incident.

In a separate incident last week in Sindh’s Ghotki district, police officials allegedly beat Hindu restaurant owners for “violating Ramzan ordinance” by selling biryani during Ramadan.

A video of the incident, which shows SHO Kabil Bhayo striking shopkeepers, including Hindu men, surfaced online. The Sindh Human Rights Commission took note of the incident and demanded action against the officer, resulting in the SHO’s suspension.

Attacks on Minority Sikh and Hindus in Islamic Pakistan are always high with the cryptic indulgence of the state under fanatic control.

In West Pakistan (present Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as separated from east Pakistan- now Bangladesh as liberated in 1971) in 1947, Hindus ( 15%), Sikhs ( 7 % ) total 22%. Today Hindus 1-2%, Sikhs -1%. The genocide of Hindus and Sikhs was completed by Muslims and no one cared to stand up and fight for them or even speak for them. The Indian Government after 1947 ignored the Genocide. Today khalistani criminals collaborate with the same ideology that murdered the traditions of Gurus and perpetrated total extermination of Hindus and Sikhs in W Pakistan. Actually, the Kahlistanis in the UK and Canada and the Waris-D-Punjab stooges have no say in the killing of Sikhs in Pakistan anyway. 

__Inputs from FPJ | Bol News | Geo TV | The News PK | Twitter.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow Struggle for Hindu Existence on

Blog Stats

  • 7,946,697 hits

Follow Struggle for Hindu Existence on

April 2023
%d bloggers like this: