Largest Ram Navmi and Hanuman Jayanti Procession at Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad) in Southern India.
Hindus may carry ‘mala (a string of beads)’ in one hand but be ready to fight with ‘bhaalaa (spear)’ in the other ! : Sushri Sadhvi Saraswati
HE Media | Bhagyanagar (Andhra Pradesh) | 09 April 2014:: Over 6 lakhs Hindus took part in the mammoth procession taken out even this year by staunch pro-Hindu activist, Shri. Thakur Rajasingh on the occasion of ‘Sri Ram- Navami’ on 8th April. The procession was taken out from Dhulpet to ‘Hanuman Vyayamshala’ with acclamation of ‘Jai Sri Ram’ en route. Sushri Sadhvi Saraswati participated in the procession as chief guest. The procession was concluded after reaching ‘Hanuman Vyayamshala’. Shri Thakur Raja Singh and Sushri Sadhvi Saraswatiji addressed devout Hindus joining the procession.
Sushri Sadhvi Saraswatiji said:
1. This land is of neither Hyder nor Ali; it is of ‘Bhagyalakshmi’.
2. Now, we will have to carry ‘Mala’ in one hand and fight with ‘bhaalaa’ in the other.
4. If every Hindu tries to stop cow-slaughter, slaughtering of cows will stop on its own.
5. Bhagavan Srikrushna has given us message, through ‘Bhagavat Geeta’, to fight against the unrighteous.
6. If Hindus are united, anti-nationals like Owaisi will not be able to stay here.
Shri Thakur Raja Singh said:
1. In the course of Kaal-Chakra (Time Cycle), the Ram Rajya is going to be established in Bharat within few months.
2. Police and Army are the protectors of citizen of India. Hindus respect their duties and sacrifice.
3. But, one maroon, who talked about lifting police and army for 15 minutes by describing them impotent, is really an impotent and treason.
4. Vande Matara is the essence and lifeline of Indian Freedom. But some subversive MPs and MLAs are disrespecting Vande Mataram. Those disobeying Vande Matarm are culprits and punishable.
5. Every Indian must respect and recite Vande Mataram. Who will deny Vande Mataram, they will be driven out from Bharat.
6. Always say: Vande Mataram. Jai Sri Ram. Bharat Mata ki Jai. Go Mata ki Jai.
WATCH THESE UNIQUE VIDEOS ON LARGEST SRI RAM NAVMI AT BHAGYANAGAR.
|Sri Ram Navmi Shobha Yatra in Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad) – 2014_Part 1.||Sri Ram Navmi Shobha Yatra in Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad) – 2014_Part 2.||Sri Ram Navmi Shobha Yatra in Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad) – 2014_Part 3.|
|Sri Rama Navami Shoba Yatra 2014 At Dhoolpet, Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad).||Sri Rama Navami Shoba Yatra 2014 At Dhoolpet, Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad).||Raja Singh Bold Speech At Sri Rama Navami Shoba Yatra, Bhgyanagar, 2014.|
Bhagyanagar : 1.5 lakh Hindus attend bike rally on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti.
HJS Media | Bhagyanagar (Hederabad) | April 15, 2014 (Chaitra Pournima, Kaliyug Varsha 5116):: This year 13.5 km long bike rally was held on the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Jayanti on 14th April. Every year, lakhs of Hindus participate in this rally. This year, more than 1.5 lakh Hindus participated in the bike rally. The rally started from Gavliguda and ended at Hanuman temple at Boimpalli. After Ram Navami, this time also Bhagyanagar was decorated with saffron flags.
Many Hindu youth from areas like Kothapet, Amirpet, Secunderabad, Narayanguda, Chikkadpalli etc. participated in the rally. The rallly is organised by the united force of all Hindu organisations in the city.
Courtesy: HJS | Sri Ram Channel | You Tube.
Related: Huffington Post UK covered the event. Ram Navami: 13 Stunning Images Of The Hindu Festival CommemoratingThe Birth Of Lord Rama (PICTURES).