Resolutions passed in the third all-India Hindu Convention regarding Hindu Rashtra in Bharat for the protection, prosperity and peace of Global Hindus.
Panaji | HJS Input | 28 June 2014:: Bharat and Nepal are self-materialised Hindu Nations. Every sect has a Nation that it calls its own. However, Hindus do not have a single Nation which they can call as their own. And hence, the Third All India Hindu Convention passed resolutions for the establishment of the Hindu Nation in Bharat and Nepal besides resolutions for a complete ban on Cow-slaughter, stopping insurgence from Bangladesh and finalisation of the policy for the protection of the Hindus world over. This information was given by the National Guide of Hindu Janjagruti Samiti H.H. Dr Charudatta Pingale during the press conference held here today. The conference was also attended by Prof. Madhav Bhattarai, the ‘Rajguru’ of Nepal and President of the Rashtriya Dharmasabha. Four hundred representatives of over 125 Hindu organisations from 20 States in Bharat as well as representatives from Bangladesh and Nepal participated in the Convention.
As per the ‘Common action Programme’ finalised during the Convention, it has been decided to organise 80 regional Conventions across 20 States and ‘Public Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas’ at 100 venues. H.H. Dr Pingale also informed that a decision has been taken during the Convention to work unitedly for providing assistance during the natural and man-induced calamities, and to implement a programme of ‘Self-defence training classes’ for strengthening of the Hindus.
Mr Ramesh Shinde, National Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti informed that the Convention also passed the resolutions as given ahead. The BJP Government, which assumed power in the Centre recently should legislate Acts –
1. Act banning cow-slaughter throughout the country,
2. Common Civil Code giving equal rights to all citizens in the country according to the judgement passed by the Supreme Court and
3. Act banning religious conversion in order to preserve Hindu race.
The demands raised in the Convention include
1. Act to be legislated for deporting 5 crore Bangladeshi intruders in Bharat.
2. Enact the bill to grant citizenship to Hindus displaced from Bangladesh and Pakistan.
3. Awarding stringent punishment to those sheltering and providing help to intruders from Bangladesh. Mr Anil Dhir, National Secretary-General of Bharat Raksha Manch said that Hindu organisations have decided on the programme to implement a crash campaign to deport Bangladeshi intruders on the basis of prevalent Acts. Mr Virendra Ichalkaranjikar, President of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad informed that the Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad will be providing legal assistance and legal guidance for the programmes to be undertaken in the interest of the Nation and Dharma to devout Hindu organisations in 9 States.
All India Hindu Convention passes a resolution to declare Nepal as a Hindu Nation
Nepal has since time immemorial been identified as Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Nation in the form of a Devabhumi (Land of Deities), Shivbhumi (Land of Shiv), Tapobhumi (Land of penance), Dnyanbhumi (Land of knowledge) and Gorakshabumi (Land of protection of cows) under the rule of Deity Shri Pashupatinath; however, due to the anti-Hindu school of thought of the leftist, Nepal lost the status of the Hindu Nation and was declared a secular Nation. Presently, interim constitution 2063 is in force in Nepal, in which Secular republic status and Democracy have been made irreversible. Consequently, adversities on Dharma such as conversions, cow-slaughter have increased in Nepal. Besides, Nepal is on the verge of a religious-war. Eighty-two percent of the Hindus residing in Nepal are staunch followers of Sanatan Hindu Dharma. Most of them aspire that Nepal once again becomes a Hindu Nation. So that Nepal becomes Hindu Nation once again, this convention passes the resolution that,
1. This Convention supports morally, politically and at all the levels the local Hindus, who are making efforts so that Nepal be declared as a Hindu Nation.
2. Nepal’s Parliament should declare Nepal a Hindu Nation
3.The Secular Government of Bharat should not interfere directly or indirectly to crush the future movement to force the Nepal Government to declare Nepal as a Hindu Nation.
Resolutions passed in the third ‘All India Hindu Convention’ !
‘Uniform Civil Code’ should be enacted in the Nation.
The Convention demands that Common Civil Code according to the judgement passed by the Supreme Court should be enacted as soon as possible.
The Act to ban Cow-slaughter all over the country should be legislated
The third ‘All India Hindu Convention’ demands that ,
1. On immediate and strict implementation of the Act to ban cow-slaughter all over the country.
2. Strictly ban breeding, import and rearing of cows of foreign breed.
3. Cow should be declared as National animal.
‘Anti-conversion’ Act should be implemented in the Nation
The Convention proposes,
1. In view of the increase in the rate of religious conversion of Hindus all over Hindustan, Union Government should legislate effective law pertaining to religious conversion.
2. If anybody is converted by hatching a conspiracy, forcibly or through allurements, the individual responsible for the conversion should be given life term. If the converted individual happened to be minor, criminal responsible for the conversion should be awarded capital punishment.
3. Missionaries should not be allowed to perform social services, which may be conducive to religious conversion.
4. Christian missionaries should be banned from running orphanages or performing any other social service in tribal areas.
5. Other religious organisations should not distribute religious literature without the permission of the Government.
Above demands should be fulfilled immediately.
Bharat be declared a Hindu Nation !
Ever since the Creation of the Universe, Hindu Dharma is established for the welfare of the living beings. In order to preserve the line of thinking of Hindu Dharma, Hindu philosophy, Hindu Scriptures, Hindu culture, Hindu race and the Hindu Nation, the Hindus world over have to be awakened. Bharat should become motherland of the Hindus world over, so that the Hindus from every corner of the world can come to Bharat with full confidence, and no authority can deport them from this Holy land. Hence, we pass the resolution in this Convention that,
1. This Convention will take up whatever legal efforts that are required for declaring Bharat as Hindu Nation
2. This Convention is committed to giving all possible assistance to those, who will make efforts to make Bharat a Hindu Nation.
Ramnathi, Goa | HE Input | 26 June 2014:: During the pre-last session of the seventh day of the Convention, Shri Promod Muthalik, Chief, Shri Ram Sene and Shri Upananda Brahmachari, Editor of Hindu Existence placed some other important resolutions in respect of establishment of Hindu Rashtra and the delegates and the participants of the conventions passed the resolutions with strong acclamation of ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’.
Resolutions regarding Atrocities upon Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka: Muslim Infiltration in Bharat, regarding Hindu Refugees and matters on Hindu dharmik affairs, Education and Hindu Temple Trust – Shri Upananda Brahmachari.
- Govt of India should send delegation team in the respective countries to find the situations and solutions for the regular atrocities upon the Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- The Bengali Hindus in Assam should not be kept in the list of ‘D’ (doubtful) voters. Hindus came from Bangladesh should not be kept in detention camps. The provisions for such harassment must be abolished.
- Five Crores Muslim infiltrators came to India from Bangladesh. They must be detected and must be sent back to Bangladesh. Side by side Hindus came from neighbouring countries for religious atrocities must be given citizenship rights in Bharat without any basis of ‘cut off dates’ as they have actual origin in Bharat .
Dharmik and Educational matters:
- Any ‘Nastik’ (Non Believer) or Non Hindu must not be allowed as member or chief for any Hindu Temple Trust and Institutions or any Dharmik programmes like ‘Kumbh Mela’ etc.
- A Single National Educational Board must be set up by abolishing all Madrasa Board, Christian Board etc.
- It is seen that the funds collected in Govt Controlled Hindu temple Endowment Boards are not used in proper Dharmik activities or Hindu benefits and sometimes it is used for the purpose of (non Hindu) minority people. So, the devout Hindus will give no donations etc. to the Govt controlled Temples.
Some other proposals for Dharma, Education and Minority affairs – placed by a devout Hindu.
- To finish the terrorism from this land, a strict law may be introduced like TADA and POTA.
- Minority Commission and Minority Ministry may be abolished.
- Definition of ‘Minority’ may clearly be defined.
- Dharmik syllabus in School curriculum may mandatorily be introduced.
Release of Hindu Saints illegally captivated in Jails under Congress Conspiracy – Shri Promod Muthalik.
- Under a nefarious design of then ruling party powers, some Hindu saints are put in jails without proper charge sheets from 2008 and in recent under conspiracy. This Hindu Adhiveshan urges Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of Bharat to take proper initiatives under law to free such saints as they are supposed not to be guilty.
All the proposals were passed with strong ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’ acclamation of the unanimous majority of the delegates and participants of the Adhiveshan.
Ramnathi, Goa | HJS Input | 25 June 2014:: During the first session of the sixth day of the Convention, Pujya (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of HJS, Pujya Nandkumar Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha and Shri. Madhav Bhattarai, the President of Rashtreeya Dharmasabha of Nepal put forth resolutions in respect of establishment of Hindu Rashtra and the participants passed the resolutions with strong acclamation of ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’.
Resolutions put forth by Pujya (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale
1. Every effort will be made, in lawful manner, to make India a Hindu Rashtra !
2. All necessary assistance will be given to people who are working, in lawful manner, for making India such Hindu Rashtra !
Resolutions put forth by Pujya Nandkumar Jadhav
1. Common Civil law should be passed and implemented in the country as directed by Supreme Court !
2. Law banning cow-slaughter should be immediately passed throughout the country and the same should be stringently implemented !
3. Severe restrictions should be imposed on the reproduction of foreign cows, their import and nurturing !
4. Cows should be declared as national animal !
5. The Central Government should immediately pass and implement law against conversion to other religions !
6. Persons converting Hindus by hatching conspiracy, by force and by luring, should be given death punishment if the converted person is a minor !
7. Christian missionaries should not be given any service that will be complementary to conversion !
8. Christians should not be allowed to run orphanage or reformatory !
9. People of other religions should not be allowed to distribute material related to their religion without taking permission from the Government !
Resolutions presented by Prof. Madhav Bhattarai !
1. We are extending every support, like moral and political, to Hindus from Nepal for the country being declared as Hindu Rashtra !
2. Parliament of Nepal should once again declare Nepal as a Hindu Rashtra !
3. Hindus from India will extend full support to agitations staged in Nepal for its declaration as a Hindu Rashtra !
Courtesy: Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.