[…] Read also: Again in surface. Taj Mahal a Shiva temple or a mausoleum? […]
*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
Upananda Brahmachari | HENB | New Delhi | March 6, 2015:: In the name of minority rights the most fanatic elements in the Sharia preacher body in India is trying again to notch the Indian politics in their divisive communal line. The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) has decided to take up issues like beef ban and scrapping of the Ordinance in Maharashtra providing quota to Muslims in educational institutions, in its meeting at Jaipur from March 20 to 22.
Zafaryab Jilani, prominent face and executive committee member of AIMPLB, said though these issues were not in the agenda, it is affecting the Muslim people in Maharashtra and in some other states in India and thus, will be discussed. The AIMPLB is going to hold its executive panel meet on March 20, following its general body meeting in Jaipur.
“It is a wrong decision to ban beef [-^-]. Even a large number of Hindus, Christians and the poor have been affected. We will also take up the issue of scrapping of quota for Muslims. This has been done despite the court’s sanction,” said Abdussattar Yusuf Sheikh, AIMPLB founder senior secretary.
It is heard that the AIMPLB has decided to seek a meeting with PM Narendra Modi before finalizing its future course of action. Interestingly, AIMPLB had no intention to meet the ‘Hindu Nationalist’ Nrendra Modi after taking his oath as PM in Delhi, but the same Sharia body is now in some exigency to meet Modi any how. It is heard that on June 1, 2014, AIMPLB decided to have no contact with PM Modi for six months.
Vasundhara Raje led BJP Govt in Rajasthan must stop Muslim Personal Law Board Convention in Jaipur from March 20 to 22, if it is in fact anti Hindu – anti Modi and anti BJP.
Getting no result from that audacious ‘BAN MODI for SIX MONTHS’, the AIMPLB is now seeking time from PM Modi to break the ice in order to get support of BJP toward Muslim minorities.
Md Zafar Sareshwala, vice-chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University has proposed the meeting between the prime minister and AIMPLB members.
Zafar Sareshwala is known to be close to the prime minister. He proposed the meeting with the prime minister and told about it to Mohammad Rabey Hasani Nadwi, who is the AIMPLB president. Nadwi had said that he would discuss the matter with other members of the Board and communicate him, sources said.
But, some hard line stands from Chattishgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra put them a compulsion in the part of the Muslim Sharia lobby and body of Muslim clerics to meet PM Modi to convince him to force a check in those BJP run states under a process to expel any concept of Muslim appeasement so far.
But, how can PM Modi give any directives to the BJP run states to reconsider the ban on Cow slaughter, Muslim Reservation, expulsion of Muslim infiltrators from Bangladesh or the positive arrangements for the Hindu Refugees from Pakistan.
The anti-common-civil-code and pro-sharia body of AIMPLB is likely settle over five things if they get the chance to meet Modi anyway. AIMPLB body headed by Zafaryab Jilani may seek Narendra Modi’s intervention to settle i) 10% Central and State reservation of Muslims in Educational entry, Employment in central, state and undertaking sectors including seat reservation in all civic bodies and assembly seats. ii) Re-framing all prohibitory acts-laws-ordinances enforcing state to state banning cow slaughter so that Muslims can get unhindered supply of beef for their staple food. iii) Giving Citizenship to the all Muslim migrants in India including ‘Rohingya’ from Myanmar, ‘Bangladeshi Muslim’ infiltrators and the ‘Kabuliwala’ from Afghanistan. (logic: In recent, GOI have given permanent citizenship for some Hindu migrants from Pakistan and they have been settled by BJP Govt in Rajasthan). iv) No temple of Shri Ram in claimed Ramjanamsthan in Ayodhya instead of reconstruction of Babri Mosque there and v) Giving approval to all Sharia Courts running in India and not to enforce any law upon Muslim under any regulation of ‘Common Civil Code’.
I think PM Modi has sufficient understanding to revel any Islamic conspiracy to make any chance to Islamize this ancient Hindu country in framing any Pakistan further. Hon’ble PM must give them chance to meet him and ask these five question here under.
1. Whether the body of AIMPLB thinks Indian constitution including its Judiciary is highest than any Muslim, Hindu, Christian law whatever it may be.
2. Whether the body of AIMPLB will reject its path of contest and confront its mindset against Indian Constitution an its Judiciary through a formula of “To strive for the annulment of all such laws, passed by or on the anvil in any State Legislature or Parliament, and such judgments by courts of Law which may directly or indirectly amount to interference in or run parallel to the Muslim Personal Law or, in the alternative, to see that the Muslims are exempted from the ambit of such legislations.”
3. Whether the body of AIMPLB gives consent to consider this holy land of Aryavartta, Bharat, Hindusthan and India as a sacred place as motherland of all Indian Muslims and they must gladly pronounce “Vande Mataram”.
4. Whether the body of AILMB consider that all Non-Muslims in India are not ‘Kaffir’ and they are not the subject to be slained, stoned, burned or terrorized as per Quranic dictum and Muslims of India want to stay here under Indian Ummah and Universal brotherhood instead of any Islamic Ummah or Islamic brotherhood.
5. Whether the body of AIMPLB is ready to help the reconstruction of Shri Ramajanmabhoomi Temple at Ramjanamsthan’ site at Ayodhya, Shri Kashi Vishwanath Jirnoddhar at Varanasi and Shri Krishna Janmasthan at Mathura, which will pave a permanent settlement towards an unique Hindu-Muslim unity mark in India.
With an unfair mind it is impossible to do any fair thing in real. In that context with all broadness of mind, PM Modi must welcome our brothers in AIMPLB and exchange the visions towards a homogeneous Indian society without any majority-minority divide.
But, if any body thinks that the seeds of Radicalism are powerful, in a short, I have the privilege to convey, those are not suitable to grow plenty in the contra Indian soil as sterilized with the manure of liberty and democracy. Islamic Radicalism is not fit for the Indian context of plurality and conventional democracy.
The Indian society wish a successful PM MODI – AIMPLB meeting in coming days without a dint of sacrifice of national interest and the prerogatives of democracy rest in the majority vision of welfare against warfare.
Courtesy: Links and Pics used above.
Donation For Hindu Existence Forum
Donation for supporting Hindu Existence Forum's research works on Hindutva Strategies, Cultural and Traditional proliferation and Global Peace.