*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
Smita Patil | HENB | Mumbai | May 13, 2016:: Fabricated MCOCA charges against Sadhvi Pragya to delineate a Hindu terror by the Congress conspirators, has finally been dropped in NIA’s chargesheet at latest. In 2008 Malegaon blast case, the National Investigation Agency (NIA), in its chargesheet filed Friday, dropped stringent MCOCA charges against all accused, citing insufficient evidence. This sets the stage for her early release from jail.
Five of the accused got clean chit from the investigating agency. They are Sadhvi Pragya, Lokesh Sharma, Shiv Narayan Kalsangra, Shyam Bhavarlal Sahu and Praveen Takkalki. Another accused Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit was charged under anti-terror law UAPA and other provisions of IPC.
The dropping of charges against Pragya can release her from jail after 7 years rigorous imprisonment, police torture and excessive narco-tests which caused a third stage cancer for the ex-ABVP office bearer and a prominent face of Hindutva movement . Last month, the NIA said the investigation failed to find substantial evidence that establishes Pragya’s involvement in the blast.
The Congress alleged that accused are being let off lightly because of their links with the central government. Party leader Digvijaya Singh said, “The central government wanted to save Malegaon (blast case) accused as they have connections with them.”
NIA had listed 14 people, including Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit, as an accused in the blasts in Malegaon town in Nashik district on September 29, 2008. Seven people were killed when two bombs planted on a motorcycle exploded.
The probe was initially conducted by the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad and later handed over to the NIA.
Besides Purohit, Pragya Singh Thakur, Shivnarayan Kalsangra, Shyam Sahu, Ramesh Upadhya, Sameer Kulkarni, Ajay, Rakesh Dhawade, Jagdish Mhatre, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Sudhakar Chaturvedi and Pravin Takalki were arrested for the blast.
Ramchandra Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, who are accused in the 2007 Samjhauta train blast as well, were named absconders.
Unfortunately, one time Shadvi celebrity in Sangha circle was abandoned by both Sangha and BJP in her bad time of detention and managed to survive anyway with others help including running of the court cases in a very hardship.
The Congress conspiracy to surface a “Hindu Terror” equalizing it with “Jihadi Terror” put many Hindu youths in different blasts designed by their ‘controlled agencies’ only to defame Hindus and Hindutva movements. Sadhvi Pragya is one of the critical victim of that situation.
Now, its a count down to set Sadhvi Pragya free from jail releasing after a long detention. HENB wishes her well being and prompt recovery so that she can again lead her “Mission for Hindu Rashtra in Bharat”.
For this she must keep keen vigil upon her friends and foe both. Most Welcome Sadhvi out of Jail.