We Salute Jamphel Yeshi. Free Tibet Immediately. Go back Hu Jintao.
Posted by hinduexistence on March 29, 2012
First Tibetan activist dies from self-immolation for ‘Free Tibet’ cause in Indian Soil.
Hu Jintao, Premier of China is a Common enemy of both India and Tibet. Free Tibet. Don’t Provoke Pakis to harm India. Stop your heinous activities in Arunachal, COK & Brhamputra. Or, Jintao go to Hell.
Tibetan activist dies from self-immolation before Hu visit.
New Delhi | 28 Mar 2012 | Post Jagran: A 27-year-old Tibetan youth who set himself ablaze during a protest against Chinese President Hu Jintao’s India visit two days ago died at a hospital on Wednesday morning.
“Pawo Jamphel Yeshi who was admitted in Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital succumbed to burn injuries Wednesday morning at 9 a.m.,” a hospital spokesperson said.
Yeshi, a resident of north Delhi’s Majnu Ka Tila, set himself on fire on Monday at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar where more than 100 Tibetans were protesting against Hu’s visit here for the BRICS summit. Yeshi was rushed to Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital with 90 percent burn injuries. He had poured fuel on himself and set himself alight before running towards the crowd where he collapsed. The Chinese president will be arriving in India on Wednesday for the BRICS summit of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
Free Tibet Immediately. Tibetan protester sets himself (ablaze) on fire- ” Freedom comes with responsibility “. 31st Holy Martyrs ~ PAWO YESHI JAMPHEL Sacrifices.
Hu Jintao visit triggers protests in McLeodganj
DHARAMSHALA | INDIA | TNN | Mar 29, 2012, 05.30AM IST:Arrival of Hu Jintao in Delhi on Wednesday triggered a series of activities inMcLeodganj, which is the nerve center for various Tibetan groups working across the globe and home to Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama.
Most of the Tibetan shops remained closed for the whole day and special prayers were organized in the main temple by various Tibetan groups, which later concluded with candle light vigils. Tibetan parliamentarians and other officials of the government-in-exile attended prayers in the late evening organized by the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA).
Meanwhile, the Tibetan who carried out self-immolation in Delhi a day earlier succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday morning, following which rallies were held in the town. Tibetans demanded that the dead body be cremated in McLeodganj. “We want that the body of the courageous Tibetan activist be cremated here with full respect as a martyr. He sacrificed his life for the Tibetan cause and we want that the Indian leaders and representatives of other countries should also raise the Tibetan cause at the BRIC summit,” said Dhoundhup Yeshi, a Tibetan activist.
Tibetans also condemned the arrest of protesters in Delhi by the police and demanded their immediate release.
Jintao responsible for creating mess: Speaker
Speaker of the Tibetan parliament-in-exile Penpa Tsering claimed that Hu Jinato was responsible for leaving minority nationalities in a mess and therefore it should be his responsibility to resolve the issue during the remaining period of his presidency. Otherwise he will go down as one of the most irresponsible leaders in the Chinese history. Addressing a press conference on Wednesday, he said, “Taking opportunity of the visit of President Hu Jintao to India, Tibetan Parliament-in-exile wish to remind all BRICS members that the situation in Tibet continues to deteriorate and China continue to implement inhuman brutal methods to suppress peaceful Tibetans inside Tibet. We urge the BRICS leaders to raise the issue of Tibet with president Hu Jintao along with Syria and Iran,” he added.
Chinese President’s visit to Delhi provokes Tibetan protests
New Delhi | NDTV Correspondent, March 28, 2012 18:05 IST : China’s president, Hu Jintao, has arrived in Delhi for the fourth BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit. Worried about protests, the police has been detaining Tibetan activists in the capital, provoking strong criticism.
Here are five new facts on the story:
1) A man who set himself on fire in Delhi on Monday at a rally died in hospital this morning. Jamphel Yeshi was 27.
2) Around 1200 cops have been posted around the hotels where The Chinese premier and the delegation will be staying. Earlier, the protesters had attempted to storm Hotel Oberoi in Delhi where Chinese premiere Hu Jintao is staying. Police have arrested the protesters. This morning, the police detained 100 activists who were protesting against Hu’s visit at the United Nations office. Over 150 Tibetans have been taken in to preventive custody during the protests today. The Tibetan Youth Congress members were submitting a memorandum to embassies of all nations participating in the BRICS summit. Protests were also held at Khan Market and Jantar Mantar. There is heavy police presence in these areas.
3) The police removed activist-poet Tenzin Tsundue from a seminar yesterday at the India habitat Centre. The police is keeping a tight vigil in areas in Delhi with high Tibetan population to ensure that young Tibetans don’t come out of their homes to protest.
4) China has accused the Dalai Lama of “masterminding” self-immolation bids earlier this week. At least 29 Tibetans, many of them Buddhist monks and nuns, have set themselves on fire in Tibet demanding freedom for their homeland.
5) The Chinese President will attend the BRICS summit which looks at encouraging trade among member-nations. He will also hold bilateral talks with Prime Minister Manmohan. The Chinese president is accompanied by a high-profile delegation comprising Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi, State Councillor Dai Bingguo, senior ministers and business leaders.
Hindu Existence Demand:
(1) Free Tibet immediately. Stop oppression upon Tibetan people. Declare Dalai Lama as the Highest Spiritual Head of Tibet.
(2) Stop aggression in Arunachal (Formerly NEFA) & Aksai China (Actually Akshay Chinnah of Indian Possession) and hand over encroached lands to India.
(3) Stop joint venture with Pakistan to harm Indian people. Stop NSB-ISI joint espionage activities in India.
(4) Stop propagation of Fake South Tibet in Arunachal.
(5) Stop divert/thieve of Brahmaputra (Tsangpo) water including illegal damage of a heritage river.
(6) Why the Brahmaputra was dried up overnight at Pashighat Town? Return the water of Brahmaputra in Pasighat town in East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh. Stop Dam at Zangmu Dam at source head of Tsangpo River.
(7) Control communal upsurging by Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang and respect all religious beliefs in China. Protect the interest/culture of Indian origin in China.
(8) Stop illegal export of Chinese commodities in Indian market to grip Indian market/economy.
(9) Stop help and support to Indian Maoists to harm Indian integrity. Stop initiatives to create insurgency in North East India.
(10) Protect Hindu-Buddhist Heritage in China and re-establish a divine relationship with India.