*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
Updates: January 3, 2016.
HENB | Pathankot | Jan 2, 2016:: Impending Jihad in India is on. Pathankot Air Force base has been attacked now by Islamic Terror. Four Jihadi militants were shot dead and three Indian soldiers were killed in a terror attack on the Pathankot Air Force base in Punjab on Saturday morning. About an hour after the encounter reportedly ended, gunshots were again heard and security forces suspect a fifth militant might be holed up inside the base. The Muslim Terrorists were shouting, “Allha Ho Akbar”, “Islamic State Jindabad”, “Pakistan Jindabad” etc.
* Security forces killed four terrorists following an attack on the Indian Air Force Station in north Punjab early on Saturday.
* Two Indian Force personnel and another Para Military personnel were killed in the encounter.
* An hour after the gunbattle to weed out the remaining terrorists ended, gunshots were again heard. Security forces said it is likely a fifth terrorist is still inside the premises of the air force base.
* The attack began with gunfire around 3.30am on Saturday.
* Police have cordoned off the area. The Army and a team of the National Security Guard have been summoned to the area.
* The number of terrorists — who were wearing Army fatigues — was reportedly around four to six
* Heavy firing could be heard from the IAF station area till 7.30 am.
* The attack came down two days after abducting a top cop from the same base by the terrorists.
* It is sensed that one of the Jihadi attackers was successful to flee from the site and may run further attacks in public places.
* Security forces were already on high alert over the past 24 hours after an incident in a nearby area where a senior police officer was abducted in his car late Thursday and later released.
* National Security Guard Personnel are leading to end the last seed of attack.
* Two IAF helicopters could be seen assisting security forces in the combing operations.
* The Pathankot-Jammu highway has been put on high alert by security forces. The entire area near the IAF station has been sealed.
* Defence sources said the army has been moved out to the highway to ensure no militant is able to sneak into J&K.
* Indian Defense Minister Rajnath Singh told, ‘Will give befitting reply to terror attack’.
* The combing operation is on Air Field Area in Pathankot.
Sources: TNN | BCCL | Reuters | DNA | Zee News | Agencies.