*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
B Upendran | HENB | Bengaluru | Dec 19, 2017:: Sunny Leone had finally broomed out from Bengaluru by the Karnataka Rakshana Vedike Yuva Sene+ with the support of Hindu organisations together. Reacting to the whole furore over her upcoming New year’s event (Midnight Countdown by Sunny Leone) in Bengaluru. Which, by the way, is not happening at all. Sunny Leone had tweeted out, saying that since Bangalore police have publicly assured that neither the actress nor the patrons would be provided safety, she will not attend the event. This is what she had tweeted, “Since the police of Bangalore have publicly said that they will not be able to ensure mine & all who attend safety for my New Years event,my team & I feel, safety of the people should always come first therefore I cannot attend.God bless & I wish everyone a safe & happy New Year! (sic)”.
But, the ticket booking for the show still happens from the site https://in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/events/sunny-night-in-bengaluru-nye-2018/ET00066387+ .
The entire controversy first started when members of Kannada based right wing party Karnataka Rakshana Vedike Yuva Sene+ had protested against Leone performing in Bengaluru. Their contention was that she represented everything that is against the culture of their state, and if the event is allowed to happen, they would perform mass suicides on the day. Their protests were supported by Karnataka Home Minister.
In the controversial programme of Sunny Leone the organizers announced huge arrangements through payments for such package “includes 4 IMFL drinks/beer (2 drinks each person) & unlimited food” with semi nude dance with musical treat.
Later, the Bengaluru Police Commissioner T Suneel Kumar on Saturday denied permission to the bash, to “maintain law and order” and prevent any “untoward incident.” The police were of the opinion that they didn’t want a repeat of the mass molestation incident that happened on December 31, last year in the city.
“We are denying permission for the Sunny Leone’s musical show on December 31 night to maintain law and order and prevent any untoward incident in the city. In view of a directive from the Karnataka High Court on Friday to ensure peaceful New Year celebrations and prevent untoward incidents in the city, we will not be able to deploy enough force at one place at the risk of other areas”, Kumar told reporters in Bengaluru.
Well, now that Sunny Leone has herself backed out of the event, chalk up another victory point for fringe parties who have their way, come what may.
Though Sunny Leone’s event organisers moved to Karnataka High Court+ to get the permission Bengaluru programme of the Pron Star turned Sex Bomb for the many Bollywood films, the tweet of Sunny finally ended the matter in HC as perceived.
There are over 100 FIRs against Sunny Leone in various police stations in India to block the Pron Star and her website in India so that she can’t run her porn business in India and can’t pollute Indian Culture and the mind of new generation.
__With Agency Inputs.