Venue: Azad Maidan, Mumbai, Date: 2nd January, 2015, Time: 4 pm to 6 pm.
All devout Hindus! Join this protest in large numbers!!
What do Hindu Saints and Hindu Leaders say on the anti-Hindu movie ?
Shankaracharya of Jyotish and Dwaraka-Sharda peeth Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati has asked Bollywood actor Aamir Khan to remove controversial scenes from his latest film ‘PK’ saying that it ridicules the Hindu deities, its rituals, preachers of the religion and questions the existence of God.
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said, “These days any random person comes up with objectionable statements against Hindu religion. It seems like big personalities are fond of insulting Hindu deities” and asked the Hindus to unite and protest against the movie.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy tweeted : “Who financed the ‘PK’ film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI (Directorate of Revenue Intelligence) must investigate.”
Amir Khan is not bothered about feelings of people of this country even though he has hurt their religious and patriotic sentiments.
Shri. Ramdas Kadam, Environment Minister and leader of Shiv Sena said, “PK movie has hurt religious sentiments of Hindus; therefore, it should be immediately banned and necessary action be taken in this connection.” He has also written a letter to Maharashtra CM Shri. Devendra Fadnavis for the above demand.
“Producer-Director and actors including Aamir Khan should be arrested under clauses 153-A and 295-A of Indian Penal Code for hurting religious sentiments of Hindus, creating communal rift by provoking people and stay should be imposed on this film’s screening all over Maharashtra.” – MLA Prof. Kulkarni.
Yes, Hindus have taken the challenge of these bastards… Director of ‘Peekay’ and etc…..
Why Raju Hiranai and his anti Hindu associates did not prefer to use the Adhan Broadcasting Company replica (actually it broadcasts five time communal adhan all over the world) to cover the nudity of ‘PK’ instead of a stereo recorder? Why they didn’t show the alien pk’s love with swine? Or Sarfaraz (Anushka’s boy friend) likes pork? ( http://wp.me/pCXJT-47W)
Bastard ‘three idiots’ viz Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra & Siddharth Roy Kapur think that the Hindus are cheap and they can do anything with the help of ‘D’ Company?
Yes, Hindus have taken the challenge of these bastards… Director of ‘Peekay’ @ ‘pk’ Rajkumar Hirani/ Producer: Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra & Siddharth Roy Kapur/ Screenplay writers: Abhijat Joshi & Rajkumar Hirani/ Narrator: Anushka Sharma and the Starring artists: Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla, Sanjay Dutt, etc. DEKHNO KITNE BAJU ME KITNE HAI DAAM!! JAI SRI RAM.!!! ~ Upananda Brahmachari, Ed. Hindu Existence in FaceBook.
5 reasons to protest against ‘PK’.
1. Movie Insults Hindu Gods and Customs : for example – scene of Aamir Khan (PK) chasing a person dressed as Lord Shiva)
b. Movie makes mockery of customs in Hindu Dharma like Serving fodder to cow, Offering milk for ‘abhishek’ on Shivlinga etc.
c. Movie says that ‘Those who fear, go to temples’ thereby insulting Hindus’ belief on God
d. Movie mocks Hindus who visit a pilgrim site or shrine which is hundreds of kilometers away from their home
2. Insult to Hindu Saints : Movie depicts Hindu Saints and Sadhus in very poor light. It also shows that Hindu Sadhus are fanning communal hatred among Hindus against non-Hindus.
3. Encourages Love Jihad : Love Jihad is mocked and termed as imaginary. The female actress is in ‘love’ with a Pakistani Love Jihadi. One should note that Aamir Khan himself is Love Jihadi who married 2 Hindu women (Divorced the first one)
4. Glorifies the Enemy : Movie tries to establish that Pakistani men are very nice and non-violent (even though most of the terrorists in India are backed by Pakistanis and the school curriculum in Pakistan teaches hatred against Hindus and Bharat).
5. Anti-national links : Dr. Subramanian Swamy has questioned the source of funding for the movie; saying that there are threads leading to Pakistan’s ISI.
#BanPK #BoycottPK Complete Coverage on #BoycottPK