The immense Clash between the Crude and Pseudo Islamist definitely leads into a deadlock of Democracy in Bangladesh upon the dead bodies of Hindus.
~ Upananda Brahmachari.
The Crude Islamists with BNP challenged the Pseudo Islamists led by Awami League (mind it this party is a off-shoot of Awami Muslim League) through a Call for indefinite Hartal on and from Tuesday. Jamat-e-Islami will start its separate Hartal from Thursday the 11 th April 2013 to strengthen the Bangla Taliban Movement in Bangladesh.
As per report of The Daily Star, “‘Sporadic violence in different parts of the country left one person killed and more than 50 injured yesterday (09 April 2013) as the 36-hour shutdown imposed by the BNP-led 18-party alliance began to press for the release of its leaders.
To add to the woes of city dwellers, especially the poor, Islami Chhatra Shibir, the student wing of Jamaat-e-Islami, has called for another hartal tomorrow protesting the “torture of its detained president Delwar Hossain in police remand”.
In the capital, several crude bombs were exploded in different parts during the hartal. Law enforcers remained on guard at the BNP’s Nayapaltan headquarters since early morning yesterday.
A truck driver was killed when pickets threw brick chips in Baropur area on the Dhaka-Rangpur highway in Bogra around 5:00am.
The brick-chips hit the driver, breaking through the windshield and leaving driver Shahidul Islam Khokon critically injured. Doctors declared him dead after he was taken to a hospital.
At least 25 people were injured in a clash between activists of the Bangladesh Chhatra League and Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal in Moulvibazar. At least 15 vehicles and 10 shops were vandalised during the violence. Police arrested four people.
In Narayanganj, 10 people were injured, two by bullets, as the opposition men fought with police. Twenty-three BNP men were detained in this connection.
Police and BNP men exchanged bullets at Chakaria upazila of Cox’s Bazaar, leaving two opposition activists wounded.
In Jamalpur, 10 people were injured in a clash between BCL and BNP men.
In Rajshahi, three people were injured when JCD men clashed with police. Law enforcers fired over 100 rubber bullets and teargas shells to disperse the JCD men, who blasted five cocktails.
Pickets vandalised ten battery-run auto rickshaws, a car and set fire to a pick-up van and three battery-run auto rickshaws at different points in Rangpur. Police arrested five pro-hartal activists.
Other districts such as Jessore, Pirojpur, Chapainawabganj, Chandpur, Gazipur, Pabna, Dinajpur, Chittagong and Khulna also witnessed clashes during the hartal hours.
Unidentified people burned two buses in Gazipur sadar upazila around 7:00pm yesterday.
Meanwhile, Khagrachhari, Rangamati and Bandarban have been exempted from the purview of the hartal on the occasion of Boishabi, a traditional festival of indigenous people welcoming the New Year.”’
From the report above it is clear the hard core Islamist Organisations like Hefajat-e-Islam Bangladesh as sponsored by Jamat-e-Islami Bangladesh or the Hizb ut-Tahrir from the back drop do not leave the ground of Dhaka until the revive a Fundamental Autocracy of Islam again in Bangladesh.
These Islamic nexus to destroy the remaining secular thread of Bangladesh through a huge source of money coming from Arabic and Talibani world. Now it is flashed that Tk 85cr was spent for Hefajat long march to Dhaka to boost up the Islamist of Bangladesh in a very Islamic way.
All these hoodlums’ endeavor are meant for the cessation of rights of Non-Muslims in BD through declaring Bangladesh a complete Islamic State. They are not satisfied with a state religion status of Islam in Bangladesh, where 90% population comes under Islamic faith. The most dangerous 13 point demand of Hefajat has its every force to reconvert Bangladesh again as an Islamic State of Zia ul Haque regimen.
In a written statement, the Hefajat Ameer Shah Ahmad Shafi said, “Our current movement is not political. It’ll (govt) have to agree to our 13-point demand in order to continue in office.”
The ruling Awami League is also shifting gradually from its secular standpoints and have started giving relaxation to the Jamat, Chatra Shivir and Hefajt to calm down a huge mass in favour of the Islamic Law in Bangladesh.
The 13 points of the Islamist group Hefajat-e Islam may be the last thirteen nails in the coffin of Bangladesh Democracy as experts think too ominous. Undoubtedly, the following points must be the unlucky thirteen for the Bangladeshi minorities.
1. Restore the phrase ‘Complete faith and trust in the Almighty Allah’ in the constitution and repeal all the laws contrary to the holy Quran and Sunnah.
2. Pass a law in parliament keeping a provision of the maximum punishment of death sentence to prevent defaming Allah, Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and Islam and smear campaigns against Muslims.
3. Take measures for stringent punishment against self-declared atheists and bloggers, led the so-called Shahbagh movement, and anti-Islamists who made derogatory remarks against the Prophet.
4. Stop infiltration of all alien-culture, including shamelessness in the name of individual’s freedom of expression, ant-social activities, adultery, free mixing of male and female and candle lighting.
5. Make Islamic education mandatory from primary to higher secondary levels canceling the anti-Islamic women policy and anti-religion education policy.
6. Officially declare Qadianis (Ahmadiyyas) as non-Muslim and stop their propaganda and all conspiratorial ill-moves.
7. Stop setting up sculptures at intersections, schools, colleges and universities across the country.
8. Lift restriction on saying payers in all mosques across the country, including Baitul Mukarram National Mosque, without any hassle and remove obstacles to carrying out religious activities.
9. Stop evil efforts to spread hatred in the mind of young generation regarding Islam through the misrepresentation of religious dresses and cultures in the media.
10. Stop anti-Islam activities by NGOs across the country, including in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, and evil attempts of Christian missionaries for conversion.
11. Stop attacks, mass killing, oppression and indiscriminate shooting on Alem-Ulama, devout followers of the Prophet and towhidi janata (revolutionary people).
12. Stop threatening teachers and students of Qawmi madrasas, Islamic scholars, imams and khatibs and conspiracies against them.
13. Free immediately all the arrested Islamic scholars, madrasa students and towhidi janata and withdraw all false cases filed against them, compensate the victims and bring the assailants to justice.
In such a way the Insane Islam is pervading Bangladesh aiming a target to make Bangladesh as definite Hinduless in coming 10 years.
Courtesy for Cartoons: The Daily Star. News Source: The Daily Star | Priyo News.
Related News: Hefajat eyes bigger role (to make an Islamic Bangladesh) : The Daily Star.
Hindu temple torched after vandalism in Bagerhat : The Daily Star.
Over 1500 Hindu Temples & Homes Damaged by Muslim Mobs in Bangladesh During January to March of 2013: Chakra News.