Struggle for Hindu Existence

*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.

Anti Hindu Forces’ Defamation upon Philathropic Hindu Organisation. Govt. Plans to ban Hindu Organisations in India ??

sanatan1256032599_press

‘Truth will Triumph. People will answer conspiracy of Congress to defame Sanatan !’ 

Read Here: Accusation of Sanatan’s involvement in Goa Blast is plot against it : Prominent Personalities

Read Here: People will answer conspiracy of Congress to defame Sanatan ! – Abhay Vartak, Spokesperson, Sanatan Sanstha

Goa minister’s wife under lens for links with Sanatan Sanstha

20 Oct 2009, 0335 hrs IST, Smitha Venkateswaran, ET Bureau

PANAJI: As Goa Police investigates the role of Sanatan Sanstha for its involvement in the Friday’s blast in Margao, the state’s commercial capital, they have stumbled upon the links of a local minister’s wife with the right-wing Hindu outfit. One person, who was later identified as a member of the Sanstha, died in the explosion that rocked Margao.

State home minister Ravi Naik, late on Monday evening, confirmed that Malgunda Patil, who died in the blast, was associated with Sangli riots. The Margao blast was also similar in nature to the Thane and Navi Mumbai blasts that took place last year.

The Sanstha has been opposing the Narkasur effigy competitions held every year during Diwali in Goa. The group believes this gives more importance to the demon Narkasur over Lord Krishna. All the bombs were placed close to these competition sites.
The Goa home minister admitted that the police would probe the links of state transport minister Sudin Dhavalikar’s wife with the group. Addressing newspersons at his residence, Mr Naik said that everyone involved with the Sanatan Sanstha was being investigated.

“We are probing everyone. We know that Jyoti Dhavalikar is a part of the institution, although we do not know in what capacity. I have asked the police to inquire,” the state home minister said. Read more……..

Goa Home Minister making charges to hide failure: SanatanM_Id_115051_Goa_blast

Mumbai, Oct 19 (PTI) Denying any involvement in the Margao blast, Hindu right-wing organisation Sanatan Sanstha today alleged that Goa Home Minister Ravi Naik is falsely implicating the outfit to hide his failure.

“Naik’s remarks that police are probing our foreign links is ridiculous. It is indeed a big defeat of Goa government that they are still unable to find real culprits. Naik is making the allegations just to hide his failure,” a Sanatan spokesperson told PTI.

On media reports that police recovered “some objectionable things” from Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram, the outfit said, “nothing has been recovered from the ashram.”

Earlier in the day, Naik said that “some foreigners often visited the ashram at Ramnathi. I have checked with the police. They were not even submitting their C forms to police station.”

Foreigners on tourist visas are required to submit the C forms.

“We have found that many foreigners used to visit the place.

Goa blast arrest

 Panaji, Oct. 18 (PTI): Goa police arrested one person today in connection with the Margao blast that killed two members of the Hindutva outfit suspected to be behind it.

No details about the arrest, the first in the case, was released. The police have conducted searches in the office of Sanatan Sanstha, the Hindutva group linked to Malegaon blast accused sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur.

Goa govt forms SIT to probe Margao blast

Goa government on Sunday formed a special investigating team (SIT) to probe the Margao blast in which two members of a Hindu right-wing organisation, allegedly involved in the explosion, were killed. Superintendent of police Omprakash Kurtarkar will head the SIT, a senior police officer said.

Two persons, owing allegiance to Sanatan Sanstha, linked to 2008 Malegaon blast accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, were killed in the blast on Diwali eve. Meanwhile, the Sanstha denied the allegations against it terming them as “baseless”.

Deputy Inspector General of Police Ravindra Yadav said that no formal arrests has been made in the case and all the detained are being interrogated to get possible leads. Leader of the Opposition Manohar Parrikar, quoting a senior police officer, told reporters today that explosive defused at Sancoale, 20 kms away from the blast site, was similar to that used in the blast at Thane in Mumbai.

A team of Goa Police today left for Sangli in neighbouring Maharashtra to get details about Melgunda Patil, who apparently ferried the explosives to Margao town and died in the blast. He hails from Sangli village.

“We are trying to get more leads through his background,” a senior police official said.

Sources within the Sanstha confirmed that Patil, a regular visitor to the Ashram, was staying in the premises for the last eight days. Yogesh Naik, another person who died in the blast, is a milkman and was supplying milk to the Santhan’s ashram at Ramnathi.

 

Margao Blast News Updates

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

HinduExistence Editor in Facebook

Upananda at Twitter

%d bloggers like this: