[…] Source Link […]
*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
Pic. ^ Inside the Temple the Muslim thugs destroyed and desecrated the Hindu deities and thrown outside the broken idols.
Report : Prokash Das, Hindu Samhati.
The onslaught of resurgent and fanatic Islamic faith (thanks to West Bengal’s Islamic custodians like Trinamool Congress) on Hindus in Bengal is unabated and as part of the same series, the age-old Shiva Temple at Pagla Tala in Haringhata P.S. (Police Station) area of Nadia District, famous for holding the heritage rural religious congregation named “Pagol Thakurer Mela” for centuries right from the time of Raja Krishnachandra Roy, becomes the latest target of the Muslims.
On 28.03.10 at around 7 p.m, when the Hindu congregation was at full blast, a violent crowd of approx 400 Muslim goons strongly-armed, with sinister designs, usurped the vicinity and ransacked the entire gathering along with local shops and the Shiva Temple (Pagol Thakurer Mandir) was also destroyed alongwith the idols of Godess Kali , Laxmi , Saraswati , Lord Krishna and Ganesh.
The Muslim mob also severely damaged and looted the shops (25 nos. approx.) of the Hindu people, fatally injured the Hindu people and looted their belongings including money, ornaments, mobile phones, etc. They looted 26 bicycles of the visitors, 20 plastic chairs and 40 bamboo poles used for barricades of the mela.
As a mark of protest against the humiliation of Hindus, the angry Hindu community leaders staged a “Dharna” blocking the nearby roads for hours. On 30/03/10 morning, local Hindus formed 4 to 6 groups of 300 to 400 people in each group and blocked 5 roads leading to the Khudar Mela, about 3 km away from this temple, organised by the Muslims. The protest and road-block by the retaliating Hindus was so successful that the Khudar Mela of the Muslims, which was scheduled for that day was unable to take place. Tension prevails in the local area still now.
Eleven Hindus viz. 1) Sunil Singhadar (right eye fatally damaged), (2) Jagadish Goldar, (3) Sankar Sarkar, (4) Joydeb Roy, (5) Sujoy Mandal, (6) Uddhab Goldar, (7) Sunil Singha, (8) Ajit Goldar, (9) Tapan Roy, (10) Manik Goldar and (11) Panchugopal Mandal were severely injured by the Muslim thugs in the first attack.
Among those, Ajit Goldar and Sunil Singhadar were mercilessly beaten up in the Mela Committee office. The Muslim rampaging mob beaten up Manik Goldar and looted wrist watch, mobile phone and money from him. Beside the above mentioned persons, many unknown temple disciples and volunteers were mercilessly beaten up by the fundamentalist Muslims.
As per available report, 1) Sadek, (2) Masood, (3) Sabbir Goldar s/o, Alimuddin, (4) Kabir Goldar s/0, Alimuddin, (5) Bilal Mandal s/o, Jhuro Mandal, (6) Haider Ali Goldar s/o, Majnu Goldar, (7) Ratan Goldar s/o, Majnu,(8) Bishe Goldar s/o, Deedar, (9) Rabbari Mandal s/o, Haran, (10) Altaf Goldar s/o, Mamlabox, (11) Mafroj Goldar s/o, Mamlabox,(12) Moynak Mandal s/o, Mansur, (13) Alamat Bag s/o, Late Golam Bag, (14) Laltu Goldar, (15) Haider Ali Goldar, (16) Majnu Goldar, (17) Mainoor, (18) Ijjal, (19) Mobijul, (20) Firoj, (21) Rafik, (22) Raju and others were leading the Pic.^: Sunil Singhadar, right eye fatally damaged Muslim goons to hurt the Hindus, shouting the slogans : Narayee Takbeer, Allaha ho Akbar !! Some fire arms were also shown to the Hindus to terrorize the Hindus in the spot. Local Administration and Police were completely failure to keep and maintain the peace at the material point of the time of this “Mini Jihad” against the Hindus.
When they were destroying the idols of the temple, Smt. Renuka Bakshi, Priestess of the temple protested. She was threatened that she would be killed if she did not keep quiet.
The attack started at about 7 pm. Mela Committee repeatedly informed the Haringhata Police Station over phone. But the reply came from the police (a) there was not enough police personnel, (b) they have no car to go, (c) there was no petrol/diesel to run the jeep, etc. etc.
About 5 hours after the incident started, police came. Seeing the seriousness of the incident, they arrested 14 Muslims from nearby Muslim village Mitrapur Muslim Para. But under pressure of local Trinamool Congress leaders Biswajit Roy, Nemai Das and Chitta Das, they all were released next day without registering any case so far.
Police took away with them all the broken idols to the police station ignoring the objection of local people. This act of police is totally irreligious and against the rituals of Sanatan Dharma. The local police is very much conspicuous to destroy all the evidences of Islamic Torture made upon Hindu Temples, Hindu Idols and Hindu people gathered in the Mela in general.
On 31st March when a Representative Team of Hindu Samhati led by Advocate B.N.Roy and Sujit Maity thoroughly visited the area and went to the Haringhata Police Station, police absolutely refused to give them any information. Officer in Charge of Haringhata Police Station and Investigating Officer (I.O.) of the case did not meet with the members of the team.
The Hindus of the area are feeling absolutely insecure and threatened. An exodus of Hindus from the area is just a matter of time. With the other 09 districts in West Bengal, Nadia has also been declared by the State Government, as Muslim populated district with special facilities for Muslim development.
MediaWatch Group Reports : Muslims rampaged temple in Haringhata, West Bengal
In an attempt to continue Jihad, Muslim miscreants demolished “Radhakrishna” Mandir adjoining ‘Matua Mela Prangan’ in Paglatala village of Mollabelia Gram Panchayat under Haringhata Development Block of Nadia District, West Bengal. Gram Panchayat Prodhan, Nasiruddin Molla took active role in this matter. They demolished Krishna Temple and also demolished the “Bigraha”.
Local Trinamool Congress leader and Nadia Zilla Parishad Member, Sri Biswajit Roy helped Muslim miscreants after they have been arrested by the police. He helped them also to obtain bail in ACJM, Kalyani. He was elected from parts of the Mollabelia, Kastodanga-I & II Gram Panchayats. He is the law clerk of Sub-Registrar Office, Haringhata and local people knows him as corrupt leader.
Armed forces have been deployed which is unable to control armed ‘Jehadis’. Besieged poor Hindus, mainly of ‘Nama Sudra’ community prayed help from all corners. Administration is unable to shatter fear from the mind of Hindus of that locality.
Report : Sri Manthaan Arya
Posted by Upananda Brahmachari.
There is no option left but to FIGHT against those evil barbarians. Islam does only one thing: It turns human beings into barbaric beasts. Islam is like rabies. Once bitten, one loses all humanity and becomes a killer.
This is our age’s Kurukshetra…Islam must be defeated.
As I recall, the “profiteer” Muhammad once said the “persecution was worse than slaughter”. Perhaps the Hindus should give the Muslims a taste of their own religious philosophy. No will miss them. A million dead Muslims would be a blessing to the rest of the world. Islam is a scourge on humanity.
Hindus must unite. Try to buy products n services from Hindus only.
IT IS HIGH TIME ,MAYBE TOO LATE, TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SO-CALLED PRO-ISLAMIC ANTI-NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS AND OUR HIGH SOUNDING PETRO-DOLLAR FED LEADERS AND THE MEDIA ARE TAKEN TO TASK.
IN OUR OWN COUNTRY, HINDUSTAN,THE HINDU LIVES, HINDU PROPERTIES AND HINDU RELIGIGION ARE OF NO SIGNIFICANCE. THE HINDUS ARE ALWAYS AT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK.
HINDUSTAN WAS TRUNCATED IN 1947 AND A PAKLAND WAS CREATED FOR THE 23 PER CENT OF MUSLIMS WITH EXTRA-TERRITORIAL AFFILIATION.THEY DID NOT WANT TO COHABIT WITH NON MUSLIM (KAFIRS) .THEY HAD BUT 26 PERCENT OF HINDUSTAN TRUNCATED FOR ONLY 16 PERCENT OF MUSLIMS.
THE ANTI-HINDU ISLAMIC COMMUNITY WITH NO ALLEGIENCE TO HINDUSTAN AND OVERT EXTRA-TERRITORIAL ALLEGIENCE SHOULD BE TOLD THAT THEY HAVE GOT NO MORAL RIGHTS TO RESIDE IN TRUNCATED HINDUSTAN SO LONG THE EXTRA 10 PER CENT LAND AWARDED TO THEM IN 1947 IS RETRIEVED.
THERE CANNOT BE ANY PEACE IN HINDUSTAN(OR IN THE WORLD) UNLESS WE STOP ANY GROWTH OF MOSQUES AND MADRASSAS -THE MAIN BREEDING GROUND OF TERRORISTS AND ANTI-NATIONAL ACTIVITIES,OF COURSE AIDED AND ABETTED BY SUICIDAL HINDU(!) SECULARISTS.
IT IS MOST UNFORTUNATE,THE HINDUS ARE JUST ONLOOKERS IN THEIR OWN MOTHERLAND WHEN THEIR WOMENFOLKS ARE RAPED,DISHONOURED,OR CONVERTED TO EXTRA-TERRITORIAL RELIGION,THEIR PROPERTIES ARE DESTROYED,THEIR TEMPLES ARE DESECRATED.
WITH CLOSED EYES, THE CAMELS ENJOY TASTING THEIR OWN BLOOD CHEWING CACTUS NOT REALISING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THE HINDUS ARE ON THEIR PATH OF SELF DESTRUCTION FOLLOWING THE COURSE OF PSEUDO-SECULARISM MEANING ALWAYS ACTING AGAINST HINDU RELIGION,OR WHATEVER GOOD IN HINDUS.
– RAMEN BANDO. UK.
Pingback: Today’s Jihad Roundup — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami
I think India is lost, such a beautiful culture but It cannot win against Islam, its too peaceful for that.
RIP India, welcome Islamistan.
Pingback: April 2 is World Autism Awareness Day – MyNews4 | The Simple Approach
Mighty India has lost to the Islamization of India by peaceful means (Bollywood and other media) and forceful means coming in through the West Bengal gateway.
Remember, if there is going to be a civil war in India, it will start from West Bengal as all the Muslims are gathering there and coming in from Bangladesh also.
http://www.faithfreedom.org (Ali Sina Anti-Muslim site to refute Muslims)
All this violence against people of other faith is sound prove for me that there was NEVER really peace between Muslims, Jews, and Christians, like in Spain. This is a fairy-tale shown to be a lie every day. They were held down by the Muslim thugs of their time and age and today’s Muslims who use violence show also that they are unable to BECOME the BEST HUMAN Beings on the face of this earth.
Martin K. from Vienna, Austria
We non muslims have to unite and kick these so called believers out. I dont know why our government cannot understand their plan. slowly and slowly they are destroying hindus in India. welcome islamic republic of India. get your burqas ready.
Islam- the satanic cult of mass murder, mass forced conversion and gang rape- is the root cause of most of the problems of world. In any part of the world they reach, they start breeding faster than rabbits to gain control of that area, they live in their ghettos and never integrate with the mainstream and what is more, then they demand favours from governments for their backwardness which is due to their own practices. When they reach 15-20%, they start demanding a separate nation and waging jihad for it. When they reach majority, forced mass conversions, riots and arson in and about their ghettos starts. And after reaching 70-80%, they start cleansing the country of Kafirs by mass persecution, murders and rape (example- Bangladesh). Open-minded Europeans and Americans blundered by treating the Muslim serpents as fellow human beings, allowed them to settle in their countries and now are paying the price! In India, we can see the effects- already they’ve reached 15-20%. Do you think 26/11 was perpetrated without the help of local Muslims? Open your eyes and see, the truth is there for everyone to see. In India, alas, we have a whole mass of ‘pseudo-intellectual’ pseudo-secular Muslim appeasers and sycophants, who have made blatant lying, Hindu-bashing, distortion of facts and Muslim glorification the only mission of their lives. But you can’t turn the day into night by just tightly closing your eyes! Don’t believe me? Go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTV1spgb1-k. Go to http://www.faithfreedom.org/, http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/ and http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html. Find out what happened in Lebanon and Malaysia. Find out about Kashmiri Pandits, Bangladesh. And, dear ‘liberals’, tell me why are Beslan massacre, Beirut bombings, 9/11 in response to Gujarat? Mind you, once they are finished with getting rid of us unbelievers, they will turn upon you and kill you also, unless you convert or pay Jaziya and give your womenfolk for ‘comforting’ of the tired ‘holy warriors’!
It is hightime for hindus in WB to become unite or else within a 10 years WB will became J&K where hindus are minority group and the TMC is doing what left parties have been doing from the last 33 years. So hindus have to unite or else there will be no hope for hindu community in WB. like in bangladesh there are very few hindus are left
Jai Sri Ram
Indian Vedic contribution is a reservoir of Vibrant Information and Harmonious Creativity. May the Womb of Nature Embrace all with Tranquil Blessings from this day forward. Let this attract one’s attention affecting them Positively. It is a Sanctuary of the Self , a Creative Venue which serves as an Enduring Expression of Lightness, where a peaceful Atmosphere with Sunlight Flows and serene atmosphere prevail.
In the storm of life we struggle through myriads of stimuli of pressure, stress, and multi-problems that seek for a solution and answer. We are so suppressed by the routine of this every life style that most of us seem helpless. However, if we look closely to ancient techniques we shall discover the magnificent way to understand and realize the ones around us and mostly ourselves. If only we could stop for a moment and allow this to happen. May all beings be happy (Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu)
The ancient Hindu philosophy of keeping mind and body for the well being, has entered the managerial, medical and judicial domain of the world. Today it has found its place as an alternative to the theory of modern management and also as a means to bring back the right path of peace and prosperity for the human beings. Let me bow to Indian Maharishi Veda Vysa with folded hands who helped in removing the impurities of the mind through his writings on Vedas, impurities of speech through his writings on the Puranas, and impurities of body through his writings on other sacred texts.
The Holy Gita is the essence of the Vedas, Upanishads. It is a universal scripture applicable to people of all temperaments and for all times. It is a book with sublime thoughts and practical instructions on Yoga, Devotion, Vedanta and Action. It is profound in thought and sublime in heights of vision. It brings peace and solace to souls that are afflicted by the three fires of mortal existence, namely, afflictions caused by one’s own body (disease etc), those caused by beings around one ( e.g. wild animals, snakes etc.), and those caused by the gods (natural disasters, earth-quakes, floods etc).
Justice Ranganath Misra Commission report has caught the attention of the entire country. It has strengthened the demand of the Church and Christian organizations to provide reservation for Dalit Christians. They are holding rallies and meetings to pressurise the Centre to implement the Misra Commission report.
The question arises whether the Church and these Christian organisations have ever thought of first giving admission to students and recruiting teachers from their own community in missionary-run schools. The fact of the matter is that the percentage of Christian students and teachers in these schools is negligible. They run the schools and educational institutions just to do business and earn profits, instead of doing service to their own community.
Interestingly, all governments at the Centre, irrespective of the political party, have tried to appease the Church and Christian organisations. The policies of the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) and Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) have not been very different regarding the Church and Christian organisations.
It may be mentioned that the “National Commission for Minorities Educational Institutions” had recently proclaimed its verdict that the number of students from a minority community is not a valid basis for granting or taking away recognition of a minority institution. The status of a minority institute will remain intact whatever be the number of non-minority community students in the institution. This decision is contrary to an earlier verdict of the apex court in which minority institutions were directed to fill a certain limit of total admissions by minority community students.
The UPA constituted the National Commission for Minorities Educational Institutions (NCMEI) in 2004 for the sake of convenience to minority educational institutions under the stewardship of former judge, Justice M.S.A. Siddiqui. Minority communities have freedom under Article 30 of the Constitution to establish and run their own educational institutions. Muslims, Sikhs and Christians are running a large number of minority educational institutions under the Act.
The basic objective behind giving these special rights under Article 30 of the Constitution was to promote the language, script, culture and religious education of the community. However, Indian Church and Christian Missionaries misused this right to fulfill their own agenda after independence. They often used this right as a tool for expansion. The Church has gained much by granting admissions to children of high profile politicians and bureaucrats in their 5-star convent schools.
Lots of cases against arbitrary decisions have come to the Supreme Court. The Court had said that minority educational institutions will have to take care of students of minority communities to a certain level. These institutions will be free to admit children of non-minority community but in no circumstances can they overlook the interests of students of the minority community. If a minority educational institution is found violating this order, its minority status could be withdrawn. The Court even said that if the State Governments want, they can decide a certain percentage of seats for students of the minority communities for such institutions.
Complaints of Sikh and Muslim students not getting admission in their own institutions are rare. Indeed this problem persists only with institutions run by the Church. The Church has laid a web of educational institution across the country. The influence of the Church can be ascertained from the fact that the Christian community which is merely 2.5 percent of the population has a monopoly over 22 percent of educational institutions – yet even then about 15 percent of Christian children in cities and 40 percent in rural areas are illiterate! Convent schools administered and run by the Church do not give admission to poor Christian children at all.
At a programme organised by the Poor Christian Liberation Movement (PCLM) in the national capital region of Delhi , a Dalit Christian leader said, “The Christian educational institutions are here to serve the rich, instead of the poor Christians. Even in metros like Delhi , the number of Christian students in these institutions is negligible. The special rights entrusted by the Constitution are being used to churn money and for the expansion of the Churches.” Had the Church played its role honestly, it would not have to demand inclusion of its followers in the list of Scheduled Caste and notifying of the Ranganath Misra Commission report.
Several complaints of this nature were constantly made to the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions. Keeping this in mind, The Telegraph, Kolkata, on March 7, 2010 published an article quoting Chairman Justice M.S.A. Siddiqui, “The educational institutions run by the Indian Church should have at least 30 percent Christian students and if this is violated such institutions will loose their minority institution status.”
Echoing the same view, the Supreme Court had said in its 2005 verdict that the benefit of minority education institutions should necessarily percolate to those community students in the name of whose progress they have been established. The NCMEI Chairman said, “Educational institutions of Sikh and Muslim community are giving maximum benefit to the students of their community. Here, the problem lies with the institutions run by Christians. So the National Commission for Minority Educational Institution has ratified this proposal that those Christian educational institutions that fail to maintain minimum 30 percent Christian students will loose their minority status.”
The entire Indian Church establishment openly stood against this order of NCMEI. The Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI), the Commission for Education and Culture, expressed serious disagreement before the Prime Minister and Education Minister against the verdict of the Commission fixing the minimum limit of minority students in church-run institutes. The CBCI said Article 30 (1) of the Constitution gave them the right to run their institutions and there was no percentage fixed to get minority status.
Since then NCMEI began looking for a way out to change its decision, and got an opportunity after a controversy between a Church-run school and the Odisha government broke out. The Odisha government had alleged that the percentage of Christian students in the school was very less and so the minority status of the school should be withdrawn. NCMEI smelt an opportunity to change its earlier decision and in a single stroke stated that no minimum percentage is required to run a minority school!!!
Human Rights activist Joseph Gathia believes that the right to run educational institutions was given keeping certain responsibilities in mind. The aim was to promote the interests of backwards and poorer sections of the community by their own community, so that they could stand with equal footing with relatively well-off communities. It will not be unconstitutional to impose some restrictions in order to stop the misuse of this privilege. Taking legal recourse on denying admissions to minority students falls in the same domain. Joseph Gathia says that if the Indian Church does not want to run these institutions for its own community, for whom does or what does it want to run these institutions?
Should the decision of NCMEI and the flimsy logic put forward by the Catholic Bishops Conference of India and Commission for Education and Culture before the Prime Minister – that no percentage was fixed in the constitution – be construed as a guarantee to open education institutions in every nook and corner of the country by misusing constitutional provisions for churning money? There are hundreds of convent schools like Saint Columba’s, Jesus and Mary, Mater Dei, Saint Thomas which are being run in and around Delhi under minority status. Has the government ever bothered to find out the percentage of the minority community in these educational institutions?
One example will suffice. Saint Thomas school in the national capital region has around 1500 students; the Christian students are less than 50. Similarly, in Khatauli near Delhi , there are hardly any Catholic families but there is a convent school. The question arises – if students and teachers in these schools are not Christian, then for the conservation of which religion, language and culture is the Church availing of minority rights?
Vested interest groups are exploiting loopholes in the constitutional provisions for their own expansion. The objective of the constitutional provision was to promote the legitimate interests of the minority and not to give vested interests the freedom to run commercial educational institutions in the name of minority educational institutions.
The Church and Christian organisations should introspect and evolve a road map for the betterment of poor Christians. Instead of asking the Centre to implement the Report of the National Commission for Religious and Linguistic Minorities (Ranganath Misra Commission), the Church should first ensure adequate quota for students and teachers of its own community in missionary-run schools. Otherwise, its credibility will be further eroded.
IN THE HON’BLE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD.
Civil Misc. Application No. of 2004
(Under Section 151 CPC)
Civil Misc. Writ Petition No. 3618 of 2004
(Under Article 226 of constitution of India)
(District – Agra)
1. Institute of Rewriting Indian History Through its Founder President, P. N. Oak.
S/O Late Shri Nagesh Krishna Oak, R/O – Plot No. 10, Goodwill Society,
Aundh, Pune – 411007
2. P. N. Oak. S/O Late Shri Nagesh Krishna Oak, R/O – Plot No. 10, Goodwill
Society, Aundh, Pune – 411007 ,Founder President, Institute of Rewriting
Indian History, Aundh, Pune – 4110071————-Petitioner
1. Union of India through Secretary,
Human Resources and Development (HRD),
Government of India, New Delhi.
2. Secretary, Tourism and Archeological Department, Govt. of India,
3. Director General,
Archaeological Survey of India,
Government of India, Janapath, New Delhi.———Respondents
The Hon’ble the Chief Justice and his Lordships other companion Judges of the aforesaid Court.
The humble writ petition of the abovenamed petitioner MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH AS UNDER;
1. That the full facts and circumstance of the case are given in accompanied writ petition, it is most respectively prayed that an ad-interiem-mandamus by appointing a facts finding committee for exposing the falsehood of the Arceaological department regarding the historical blunder committed by them in respect of their purported claim set-up in declaring Taj-Mahal, Red- fort Agra, Fatahpur –Sikiri and other ancient Hindu buildings/ monuments as Muslim monuments and truth may be disclosed to the public/citizens and students in subject of history regarding their true authorship prior to Mughal period in furtherance of their fundamental rights conferred to the Citizens under Article 19 (1) (a), 25 and 26 read with49 and 51-A(f) (h) of Constitution of India and Freedom Of Information Act, 2002.
2. That it is further prayed that an ad-interim-Mandamus directing the respondent authorities after due Scientific investigation and facts finding inquiry report, the respondents in particular the Archaeological Survey of India may Declare and Notify in terms of the true history, as the Taj Mahal was not built by Shahajahan and thereby directing the Archaeological Survey of India to remove the notices displayed by them in the Taj Mahal premises crediting Shahjahan as its creator and to futher desist from writing / publishing / proclaiming / propagating and teaching about Shahjahan being the author of Taj Mahal and stop and discontinue the free entry in Taj Mahal premises on Fridays in the week.
3. That it is further prayed that an ad-interim mandamus directing the respondent authorities in particular Archaeological Survey of India 1)-to open the locks of upper and lower portions of the 4 storeyed red stone building of Taj Mahal having numbers of rooms, 2)-to remove all bricked up walls build later blocking such rooms therein, 3)-to investigate scientifically and certify that which of those or both cenotaphs are fake,4)-to look for a subterrance storey below the river bank ground level, 5)-to look into after removing the room-entrance directly beneath the basement cenotaph-chamber.6)- by removing the brick and lime barricade flocking the doorway, 7)-to look for important historical evidence such as idols and inscriptions hidden inside there by the Shahjahan’s orders as truth may not make us rich but the same will make us free from superstitions and false propoganda.
4. That it is further prayed that an ad-interim-mandamus may further be issued declaring the provisions of The Ancient And Historical Monuments And Archaeological Sites And Remains (Declaration Of National Importance) Act, 1951 to the extend of declaring the ancient and historical monuments and other and Archaeological Sites namely Taj Mahal. Fatehpur-sikiri, Agra Red Ford , Ethmadualla and other Monuments as built by Mugal invaders allegedly on the basis of report submitted by Then Governor General, Lord Auckland, and young lieutenant Alexander Cunningham conceived indigenous scheme of “Divide and Rule” and thereby misusing the archaeological studies, be declared as ultravires to Article 19 (1) (a), 25,26 49 And 51-A (f) (h)constitution of India and this Hon’ble Court may futher declare the provision of Ancient and Historical Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains (Declaration of National Importance) Act, 1951 (71 of 1951), The Ancient Monuments And Archaeological Sites And Remains Act, 1958 of declaring these ancient building/ monuments preserved with such false graeyards identity with out any scientific inquiry/ investigation as purported Mugal monuments / graveyards as unconstitutional and void.
5. That it is further prayed that an ad-interim mandamus on the basis of the Research Conducted by the petitioner No.-2 as published in the different books written by him as referred in earlier paragraphs namely 1. World Vedic Heritage, 2. The Tajmahal is a Temple Place, 3.Some Blunders of Indian Historical Research, 4. Flowers Howlers, 5. Learning Vedic Astrology, 6. Some Missing Chapters of World History, 7. Agra red Fort is a Hindu Building, 8.Great Britain was Hindu Land, 9. The Taj Mahal is Tejomahalaya a Shiva Temple, 10.Who Says Akbar was Great, 11. Vedic Guide to Health, Beauty, Longevity and Rejuvenation, 12. Islamic Havoc in Indian History Published by-HINDI SAHITYA SADAN 2, B. D. Chambers, 10/54 D. B. Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005, and the truth may be exposed through Scientific inventions and temperaments to the Citizen/ Students of history by conducting the research/ excavations of the remains of Hindu monuments by the Central Government surroundings to all such Hindu Palace/ temple and other ancient archaeological building/ Monuments as the incidents like demolition of disputed structure at Ayodhya may not be repeated resulting in mass destruction of the public property shacking of public confidence under Rule Of Law in the society; Or and Any other Direction, Which this Hon’ble Court May deem fit in the circumstances of the case
It is most respectively prayed that an ad-interiem-mandamus by appointing a facts finding committee for exposing the falsehood of the Arceaological department regarding the historical blunder committed by them in respect of their purported claim set-up in declaring Taj-Mahal, Red- fort Agra, Fatahpur –Sikiri and other ancient Hindu buildings/ monuments as Muslim monuments and truth may be disclosed to the public/citizens and students in subject of history regarding their true authorship prior to Mughal period in furtherance of their fundamental rights conferred to the Citizens under Article 19 (1) (a), 25 and 26 read with49 and 51-A(f) (h) of Constitution of India and Freedom Of Information Act, 2002.
1. It is further prayed that an ad-interim-Mandamus directing the respondent authorities after due Scientific investigation and facts finding inquiry report, the respondents in particular the Archaeological Survey of India may Declare and Notify in terms of the true history, as the Taj Mahal was not built by Shahajahan and restrain them from displaying the authorship of these buildings as constructed by Sahajahan or by any mughal Invaders thereby directing the Archaeological Survey of India to remove the notices displayed by them in the Taj Mahal premises crediting Shahjahan as its creator and to futher desist from writing / publishing / proclaiming / propagating and teaching about Shahjahan being the author of Taj Mahal and stop and discontinue the free entry in Taj Mahal premises on Fridays in the week.
2. It is further prayed that an ad-interim mandamus directing the respondent authorities in particular Archaeological Survey of India 1)-to open the locks of upper and lower portions of the 4 storeyed red stone building of Taj Mahal having numbers of rooms, 2)-to remove all bricked up walls build later blocking such rooms therein, 3)-to investigate scientifically and certify that which of those or both cenotaphs are fake,4)-to look for a subterrance storey below the river bank ground level, 5)-to look into after removing the room-entrance directly beneath the basement cenotaph-chamber.6)- by removing the brick and lime barricade flocking the doorway, 7)-to look for important historical evidence such as idols and inscriptions hidden inside there by the Shahjahan’s orders as truth may not make us rich but the same will make us free from superstitions and false propoganda.
3. It is further prayed that an ad-interim-mandamus may further be issued declaring the provisions of The Ancient And Historical Monuments And Archaeological Sites And Remains (Declaration Of National Importance) Act, 1951 to the extend of declaring the ancient and historical monuments and other and Archaeological Sites namely Taj Mahal. Fatehpur-sikiri, Agra Red Ford, Ethmadualla and other Monuments as built by Mugal invaders allegedly on the basis of report submitted by Then Governor General, Lord Auckland, and young lieutenant Alexander Cunningham conceived indigenous scheme of “Divide and Rule” and thereby misusing the archaeological studies, be declared as ultravires to Article 19 (1) (a), 25,26 49 And 51-A (f) (h)constitution of India and this Hon’ble Court may futher declare the provision of Ancient and Historical Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains (Declaration of National Importance) Act, 1951 (71 of 1951), The Ancient Monuments And Archaeological Sites And Remains Act, 1958 of declaring these ancient building/ monuments preserved with such false graeyards identity with out any scientific inquiry/ investigation as purported Mugal monuments / graveyards as unconstitutional and void.
4. It is further prayed that an ad-interim mandamus on the basis of the Research Conducted by the petitioner No.-2 as published in the different books written by him as referred in earlier paragraphs namely 1. World Vedic Heritage, 2. The Tajmahal is a Temple Place, 3.Some Blunders of Indian Historical Research, 4. Flowers Howlers, 5. Learning Vedic Astrology, 6. Some Missing Chapters of World History, 7. Agra red Fort is a Hindu Building, 8.Great Britain was Hindu Land, 9. The Taj Mahal is Tejomahalaya a Shiva Temple, 10.Who Says Akbar was Great, 11. Vedic Guide to Health, Beauty, Longevity and Rejuvenation, 12. Islamic Havoc in Indian History Published by-HINDI SAHITYA SADAN 2, B. D. Chambers, 10/54 D. B. Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005, and the truth may be exposed through Scientific inventions and temperaments to the Citizen/ Students of history by conducting the research/ excavations of the remains of Hindu monuments by the Central Government surroundings to all such Hindu Palace/ temple and other ancient archaeological building/ Monuments as the incidents like demolition of disputed structure at Ayodhya may not be repeated resulting in mass destruction of the public property shacking of public confidence under Rule Of Law in the society.
5. Any other Direction, Which this Hon’ble Court May deem fit in the circumstances of the case
Dated; 7th Sepetember ,2004
Yogesh Kumar Saxena
Advocate, High Court
(Counsel for the Petitioner)
Chamber No.139, High court, Allahabad
Taj Mahal – A Hindu Temple-Palace
By now you all know through my previous articles, the irrefutable facts and deductive logic which prove that Islam is evil right at its very foundation. It is not a religion, but a means to legalize rape, murder, loot and destruction! Given what I have shown in these previous weeks, no one should have the slightest doubt that the true followers of such a “religion” can only be called dacoits!
These dacoits have looted and raped many countries, but no country can tell a bloodier tale of muslim oppression than India! The muslim dacoits started their rule over India in 712 A.D. with the invasion of Mohammed Qasem and looking at the present situation of our country it still continues on today!
During their rule they looted and destroyed hundereds of thousands of Hindu temples. Aurangzeb himself destroyed 10,000 Hindu temples during his reign! Some of the larger temples were converted into mosques or other Islamic structures. Ram Janmbhoomi(at Ayodhya) and Krishna Temple(at Mathura) are just two examples. Many others exist!
The most evident of such structures is Taj Mahal–a structure supposedly devoted to carnal love by the “great” moghul king Shah Jahan to his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. Please keep in my mind that this is the same Shah Jahan who had a harem of 5,000 women and the same Shah Jahan who had a incestuous relationship with his daughter justifing it by saying, ‘a gardner has every right to taste the fruit he has planted’! Is such a person even capable of imagning such a wondrous structure as the Taj Mahal let alone be the architect of it?
The answer is no. It cannot be. And it isn’t as has been proven. The Taj Mahal is as much a Islamic structure as is mathematics a muslim discovery! The famous historian Shri P.N. Oak has proven that Taj Mahal is actually Tejo Mahalaya– a shiv temple-palace. His work was published in 1965 in the book, Taj Mahal – The True Story. However, we have not heard much about it because it was banned by the corrupt and power crazed Congress government of Bharat who did not want to alienate their precious vote bank–the muslims.
After reading Shri Oak’s work which provides more than adequate evidence to prove that Taj Mahal is indeed Tejo Mahalaya, one has to wonder if the government of Bharat has been full of traitors for the past 50 years! Because to ban such a book which states only the truth is surely a crime against our great nation of Bharat.
The most valuable evidence of all that Tejo Mahalaya is not an Islamic building is in the Badshahnama which contains the history of the first twenty years of Shah Jahan’s reign. The writer Abdul Hamid has stated that Taj Mahal is a temple-palace taken from Jaipur’s Maharaja Jaisigh and the building was known as Raja Mansingh’s palace. This by itself is enough proof to state that Tejo Mahalaya is a Hindu structure captured, plundered and converted to a mausoleum by Shah Jahan and his henchmen. But I have taken the liberty to provide you with 109 other proofs and logical points which tell us that the structure known as the Taj Mahal is actually Tejo Mahalaya.
There is a similar story behind Every Islamic structure in Bharat. They are all converted Hindu structures. As I mentioned above, hundereds of thousands of temples in Bharat have been destroyed by the barbaric muslim invaders and I shall dedicate several articles to these destroyed temples. However, the scope of this article is to prove to you beyond the shadow of any doubt that Taj Mahal is Tejo Mahalaya and should be recognized as such! Not as a monument to the dead Mumtaz Mahal–an insignificant sex object in the incestous Shah Jahan’s harem of 5,000.
Another very important proof that Taj Mahal is a Hindu structure is shown by figure 1 below. It depicts Aurangzeb’s letter to Shah Jahan in Persian in which he has unintentionally revealed the true identity of the Taj Mahal as a Hindu Temple-Palace. Refer to proofs 20 and 66 stated below.
Aurangzeb’s letter to his father Shah Jahan written in
Persian. (Source: Taj Mahal – The True Story, pg. 275)
Take the time to read the proofs stated below and know to what extent we have been lied to by our own leaders. These proofs of Shri P.N. Oak have been taken from the URL: http://rbhatnagar.ececs.uc.edu:8080/hindu_history/modern/taj_oak.html I would like to commend the creator of the above mentioned web site for taking the time to put up the proofs given by Shri P.N. Oak.
For more information you can order the book, Taj Mahal – The True Story authored by Shri P.N. Oak. The ISBN number of the book is ISBN 0-9611614-4-2. The book is available through A. Ghosh (Publisher), 5720 W. Little York, #216, Houston, Texas 77091. Visit Sword Of Truth – Online Magazine for more information
Proofs follow below:
1.The term Tajmahal itself never occurs in any mogul court paper or chronicle even in Aurangzeb’s time. The attempt to explain it away as Taj-i-mahal is therefore, ridiculous.
2.The ending “Mahal” is never muslim because in none of the muslim countries around the world from Afghanistan to Algeria is there a building known as “Mahal”.
3.The unusual explanation of the term Tajmahal derives from Mumtaz Mahal, who is buried in it, is illogical in at least two respects viz., firstly her name was never Mumtaj Mahal but Mumtaz-ul-Zamani and secondly one cannot omit the first three letters “Mum” from a woman’s name to derive the remainder as the name of the building.
4.Since the lady’s name was Mumtaz (ending with ‘Z’) the name of the building derived from her should have been Taz Mahal, if at all, and not Taj (spelled with a ‘J’).
5.Several European visitors of Shahjahan’s time allude to the building as Taj-e-Mahal is almost the correct tradition, age old Sanskrit name Tej-o-Mahalaya, signifying a Shiva temple. Contrarily Shahjahan and Aurangzeb scrupulously avoid using the Sanskrit term and call it just a holy grave.
6.The tomb should be understood to signify Not A Building but only the grave or centotaph inside it. This would help people to realize that all dead muslim courtiers and royalty including Humayun, Akbar, Mumtaz, Etmad-ud-Daula and Safdarjang have been buried in capture Hindu mansions and temples.
7.Moreover, if the Taj is believed to be a burial place, how can the term Mahal, i.e., mansion apply to it?
8.Since the term Taj Mahal does not occur in mogul courts it is absurd to search for any mogul explanation for it. Both its components namely, ‘Taj’ and’ Mahal’ are of Sanskrit origin.
9.The term Taj Mahal is a corrupt form of the sanskrit term TejoMahalay signifying a Shiva Temple. Agreshwar Mahadev i.e., The Lord of Agra was consecrated in it.
10.The tradition of removing the shoes before climbing the marble platform originates from pre Shahjahan times when the Taj was a Shiva Temple. Had the Taj originated as a tomb, shoes need not have to be removed because shoes are a necessity in a cemetery.
11.Visitors may notice that the base slab of the centotaph is the marble basement in plain white while its superstructure and the other three centotaphs on the two floors are covered with inlaid creeper designs. This indicates that the marble pedestal of the Shiva idol is still in place and Mumtaz’s centotaphs are fake.
12.The pitchers carved inside the upper border of the marble lattice plus those mounted on it number 108-a number sacred in Hindu Temple tradition.
13.There are persons who are connected with the repair and the maintainance of the Taj who have seen the ancient sacred Shiva Linga and other idols sealed in the thick walls and in chambers in the secret, sealed red stone stories below the marble basement. The Archaeological Survey of India is keeping discretely, politely and diplomatically silent about it to the point of dereliction of its own duty to probe into hidden historical evidence.
14.In India there are 12 Jyotirlingas i.e., the outstanding Shiva Temples. The Tejomahalaya alias The Tajmahal appears to be one of them known as Nagnatheshwar since its parapet is girdled with Naga, i.e., Cobra figures. Ever since Shahjahan’s capture of it the sacred temple has lost its Hindudom.
15.The famous Hindu treatise on architecture titled Vishwakarma Vastushastra mentions the Tej-Linga amongst the Shivalingas i.e., the stone emblems of Lord Shiva, the Hindu deity. Such a Tej Linga was consecrated in the Taj Mahal, hence the term Taj Mahal alias Tejo Mahalaya.
16.Agra city, in which the Taj Mahal is located, is an ancient centre of Shiva worship. Its orthodox residents have through ages continued the tradition of worshipping at five Shiva shrines before taking the last meal every night especially during the month of Shravan. During the last few centuries the residents of Agra had to be content with worshipping at only four prominent Shiva temples viz., Balkeshwar, Prithvinath, Manakameshwar and Rajarajeshwar. They had lost track of the fifth Shiva deity which their forefathers worshipped. Apparently the fifth was Agreshwar Mahadev Nagnatheshwar i.e., The Lord Great God of Agra, The Deity of the King of Cobras, consecrated in the Tejomahalay alias Tajmahal.
17.The people who dominate the Agra region are Jats. Their name of Shiva is Tejaji. The Jat special issue of The Illustrated Weekly of India (June 28,1971) mentions that the Jats have the Teja Mandirs i.e., Teja Temples. This is because Teja-Linga is among the several names of the Shiva Lingas. From this it is apparent that the Taj-Mahal is Tejo-Mahalaya, The Great Abode of Tej.
18.Shahjahan’s own court chronicle, the Badshahnama, admits (page 403, vol 1) that a grand mansion of unique splendor, capped with a dome (Imaarat-a-Alishan wa Gumbaze) was taken from the Jaipur Maharaja Jaisigh for Mumtaz’s burial, and the building was known as Raja Mansingh’s palace.
19. The plaque put the archealogy department outside the Tajmahal describes the edifice as a mausoleum built by Shahjahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal, over 22 years from 1631 to 1653 That plaque is a specimen of historical bungling. Firstly, the plaque sites no authority for its claim. Secondly the lady’s name was Mumtaz-ulZamani and not Mumtazmahal. Thirdly, the period of 22 years is taken from some mumbo jumbo noting by an unreliable French visitor Tavernier, to the exclusion of all muslim versions, which is an absurdity.
20. Prince Aurangzeb’s letter (Refer to Figure 1 above) to his father, emperor Shahjahan, is recorded in atleast three chronicles titled Aadaab-e-Alamgiri, Yadgarnama, and the Muruqqa-i-Akbarabadi (edited by Said Ahmed, Agra, 1931, page 43, footnote 2). In that letter Aurangzeb records in 1652 A.D itself that the several buildings in the fancied burial place of Mumtaz were seven storeyed and were so old that they were all leaking, while the dome had developed a crack on the northern side. Aurangzeb, therefore, ordered immediate repairs to the buildings at his own expense while recommending to the emperor that more elaborate repairs be carried out later. This is the proof that during Shahjahan’s reign itself that the Taj complex was so old as to need immediate repairs.
21. The ex-Maharaja of Jaipur retains in his secret personal KapadDwara collection two orders from Shahjahan dated Dec 18, 1633 (bearing modern nos. R.176 and 177) requestioning the Taj building complex. That was so blatant a usurpation that the then ruler of Jaipur was ashamed to make the document public.
22. The Rajasthan State archives at Bikaner preserve three other firmans addressed by Shahjahan to the Jaipur’s ruler Jaisingh ordering the latter to supply marble (for Mumtaz’s grave and koranic grafts) from his Makranna quarris, and stone cutters. Jaisingh was apparently so enraged at the blatant seizure of the Tajmahal that he refused to oblige Shahjahan by providing marble for grafting koranic engravings and fake centotaphs for further desecration of the Tajmahal. Jaisingh looked at Shahjahan’s demand for marble and stone cutters, as an insult added to injury. Therefore, he refused to send any marble and instead detained the stone cutters in his protective custody.
23. The three firmans demanding marble were sent to Jaisingh within about two years of Mumtaz’s death. Had Shahjahan really built the Tajmahal over a period of 22 years, the marble would have needed only after 15 or 20 years not immediately after Mumtaz’s death.
24. Moreover, the three mention neither the Tajmahal, nor Mumtaz, nor the burial. The cost and the quantity of the stone also are not mentioned. This proves that an insignificant quantity of marble was needed just for some supercial tinkering and tampering with the Tajmahal. Even otherwise Shahjahan could never hope to build a fabulous Tajmahal by abject dependence for marble on a non cooperative Jaisingh.
European Visitor’s Accounts
25. Tavernier, a French jeweller has recorded in his travel memoirs that Shahjahan purposely buried Mumtaz near the Taz-i-Makan (i.e.,`The Taj building’) where foriegners used to come as they do even today so that the world may admire. He also adds that the cost of the scaffolding was more than that of the entire work. The work that Shahjahan commissioned in the Tejomahalaya Shiva temple was plundering at the costly fixtures inside it, uprooting the Shiva idols, planting the centotaphs in their place on two stories, inscribing the koran along the arches and walling up six of the seven stories of the Taj. It was this plunder, desecrating and plunderring of the rooms which took 22 years.
26. Peter Mundy, an English visitor to Agra recorded in 1632 (within only a year of Mumtaz’s death) that `the places of note in and around Agra, included Taj-e-Mahal’s tomb, gardens and bazaars’. He, therefore, confirms that that the Tajmahal had been a noteworthy building even before Shahjahan.
27. De Laet, a Dutch official has listed Mansingh’s palace about a mile from Agra fort, as an outstanding building of pre shahjahan’s time. Shahjahan’s court chronicle, the Badshahnama records, Mumtaz’s burial in the same Mansingh’s palace.
28. Bernier, a contemporary French visitor has noted that non muslim’s were barred entry into the basement (at the time when Shahjahan requisitioned Mansingh’s palace) which contained a dazzling light. Obviously, he reffered to the silver doors, gold railing, the gem studded lattice and strings of pearl hanging over Shiva’s idol. Shahjahan comandeered the building to grab all the wealth, making Mumtaz’s death a convineant pretext.
29. Johan Albert Mandelslo, who describes life in agra in 1638 (only 7 years after mumtaz’s death) in detail (in his Voyages and Travels to West-Indies, published by John Starkey and John Basset, London), makes no mention of the Tajmahal being under constuction though it is commonly erringly asserted or assumed that the Taj was being built from 1631 to 1653.
30. A Sanskrit inscription too supports the conclusion that the Taj originated as a Shiva temple. Wrongly termed as the Bateshwar inscription (currently preserved on the top floor of the Lucknow museum), it refers to the raising of a “crystal white Shiva temple so alluring that Lord Shiva once enshrined in it decided never to return to Mount Kailash his usual abode”. That inscription dated 1155 A.D. was removed from the Tajmahal garden at Shahjahan’s orders. Historicians and Archeaologists have blundered in terming the insription the Bateshwar inscription when the record doesn’t say that it was found by Bateshwar. It ought, in fact, to be called The Tejomahalaya inscription because it was originally installed in the Taj garden before it was uprooted and cast away at Shahjahan’s command.
A clue to the tampering by Shahjahan is found on pages 216-217, vol. 4, of Archealogiical Survey of India Reports (published 1874) stating that a “great square black balistic pillar which, with the base and capital of another pillar….now in the grounds of Agra, …it is well known, once stood in the garden of Tajmahal”.
31. Far from the building of the Taj, Shahjahan disfigured it with black koranic lettering and heavily robbed it of its Sanskrit inscription, several idols and two huge stone elephants extending their trunks in a welcome arch over the gateway where visitors these days buy entry tickets. An Englishman, Thomas Twinning, records (pg.191 of his book “Travels in India A Hundred Years ago”) that in November 1794 “I arrived at the high walls which enclose the Taj-e-Mahal and its circumjacent buildings. I here got out of the palanquine and…..mounted a short flight of steps leading to a beautiful portal which formed the centre of this side of the Court Of Elephants as the great area was called.”
32. The Taj Mahal is scrawled over with 14 chapters of the Koran but nowhere is there even the slightest or the remotest allusion in that Islamic overwriting to Shahjahan’s authorship of the Taj. Had Shahjahan been the builder he would have said so in so many words before beginning to quote Koran.
33. That Shahjahan, far from building the marble Taj, only disfigured it with black lettering is mentioned by the inscriber Amanat Khan Shirazi himself in an inscription on the building. A close scrutiny of the Koranic lettering reveals that they are grafts patched up with bits of variegated stone on an ancient Shiva temple.
Carbon 14 Test
34. A wooden piece from the riverside doorway of the Taj subjected to the carbon 14 test by an American Laboratory and initiated by Professors at Pratt School of Architecture, New York, has revealed that the door to be 300 years older than Shahjahan,since the doors of the Taj, broken open by Muslim invaders repeatedly from the 11th century onwards, had to b replaced from time to time. The Taj edifice is much more older. It belongs to 1155 A.D, i.e., almost 500 years anterior to Shahjahan.
35. Well known Western authorities on architechture like E.B.Havell, Mrs.Kenoyer and Sir W.W.Hunterhave gone on record to say that the TajMahal is built in the Hindu temple style. Havell points out the ground plan of the ancient Hindu Chandi Seva Temple in Java is identical with that of the Taj.
36. A central dome with cupolas at its four corners is a universal feature of Hindu temples.
37. The four marble pillars at the plinth corners are of the Hindu style. They are used as lamp towers during night and watch towers during the day. Such towers serve to demarcate the holy precincts. Hindu wedding altars and the altar set up for God Satyanarayan worship have pillars raised at the four corners.
38. The octagonal shape of the Tajmahal has a special Hindu significance because Hindus alone have special names for the eight directions, and celestial guards assigned to them. The pinnacle points to the heaven while the foundation signifies to the nether world. Hindu forts, cities, palaces and temples genrally have an octagonal layout or some octagonal features so that together with the pinnacle and the foundation they cover all the ten directions in which the king or God holds sway, according to Hindu belief.
39. The Tajmahal has a trident pinncle over the dome. A full scale of the trident pinnacle is inlaid in the red stone courtyard to the east of the Taj. The central shaft of the trident depicts a Kalash (sacred pot) holding two bent mango leaves and a coconut. This is a sacred Hindu motif. Identical pinnacles have been seen over Hindu and Buddhist temples in the Himalayan region. Tridents are also depicted against a red lotus background at the apex of the stately marble arched entrances on all four sides of the Taj. People fondly but mistakenly believed all these centuries that the Taj pinnacle depicts a Islamic cresent and star was a lighting conductor installed by the British rulers in India. Contrarily, the pinnacle is a marvel of Hindu metallurgy since the pinnacle made of non rusting alloy, is also perhaps a lightning deflector. That the pinnacle of the replica is drawn in the eastern courtyard is significant because the east is of special importance to the Hindus, as the direction in which the sun rises. The pinnacle on the dome has the word `Allah’ on it after capture. The pinnacle figure on the ground does not have the word Allah.
40. The two buildings which face the marble Taj from the east and west are identical in design, size and shape and yet the eastern building is explained away by Islamic tradition, as a community hall while the western building is claimed to be a mosque. How could buildings meant for radically different purposes be identical? This proves that the western building was put to use as a mosque after seizure of the Taj property by Shahjahan. Curiously enough the building being explained away as a mosque has no minaret. They form a pair af reception pavilions of the Tejomahalaya temple palace.
41. A few yards away from the same flank is the Nakkar Khana alias DrumHouse which is a intolerable incongruity for Islam. The proximity of the Drum House indicates that the western annex was not originally a mosque. Contrarily a drum house is a neccesity in a Hindu temple or palace because Hindu chores,in the morning and evening, begin to the sweet strains of music.
42. The embossed patterns on the marble exterior of the centotaph chamber wall are foilage of the conch shell design and the Hindu letter OM. The octagonally laid marble lattices inside the centotaph chamber depict pink lotuses on their top railing. The Lotus, the conch and the OM are the sacred motifs associated with the Hindu deities and temples.
43. The spot occupied by Mumtaz’s centotaph was formerly occupied by the Hindu Teja Linga a lithic representation of Lord Shiva. Around it are five perambulatory passages. Perambulation could be done around the marble lattice or through the spacious marble chambers surrounding the centotaph chamber, and in the open over the marble platform. It is also customary for the Hindus to have apertures along the perambulatory passage, overlooking the deity. Such apertures exist in the perambulatories in the Tajmahal.
44. The sanctom sanctorum in the Taj has silver doors and gold railings as Hindu temples have. It also had nets of pearl and gems stuffed in the marble lattices. It was the lure of this wealth which made Shahjahan commandeer the Taj from a helpless vassal Jaisingh, the then ruler of Jaipur.
45. Peter Mundy, a Englishman records (in 1632, within a year of Mumtaz’s death) having seen a gem studded gold railing around her tomb. Had the Taj been under construction for 22 years, a costly gold railing would not have been noticed by Peter mundy within a year of Mumtaz’s death. Such costl fixtures are installed in a building only after it is ready for use. This indicates that Mumtaz’s centotaph was grafted in place of the Shivalinga in the centre of the gold railings. Subsequently the gold railings, silver doors, nets of pearls, gem fillings etc. were all carried away to Shahjahan’s treasury. The seizure of the Taj thus constituted an act of highhanded Moghul robery causing a big row between Shahjahan and Jaisingh.
46. In the marble flooring around Mumtaz’s centotaph may be seen tiny mosaic patches. Those patches indicate the spots where the support for the gold railings were embedded in the floor. They indicate a rectangular fencing.
47. Above Mumtaz’s centotaph hangs a chain by which now hangs a lamp. Before capture by Shahjahan the chain used to hold a water pitcher from which water used to drip on the Shivalinga.
48. It is this earlier Hindu tradition in the Tajmahal which gave the Islamic myth of Shahjahan’s love tear dropping on Mumtaz’s tomb on the full moon day of the winter eve.
49. Between the so-called mosque and the drum house is a multistoried octagonal well with a flight of stairs reaching down to the water level. This is a traditional treasury well in Hindu temple palaces. Treasure chests used to be kept in the lower apartments while treasury personnel had their offices in the upper chambers. The circular stairs made it difficult for intruders to reach down to the treasury or to escape with it undetected or unpursued. In case the premises had to be surrendered to a besieging enemy the treasure could be pushed into the well to remain hidden from the conquerer and remain safe for salvaging if the place was reconquered. Such an elaborate multistoried well is superflous for a mere mausoleum. Such a grand, gigantic well is unneccesary for a tomb.
Burial Date Unknown
50. Had Shahjahan really built the Taj Mahal as a wonder mausoleum, history would have recorded a specific date on which she was ceremoniously buried in the Taj Mahal. No such date is ever mentioned. This important missing detail decisively exposes the falsity of the Tajmahal legend.
51. Even the year of Mumtaz’s death is unknown. It is variously speculated to be 1629, 1630, 1631 or 1632. Had she deserved a fabulous burial, as is claimed, the date of her death had not been a matter of much speculation. In an harem teeming with 5000 women it was difficult to keep track of dates of death. Apparently the date of Mumtaz’s death was so insignificant an event, as not to merit any special notice. Who would then build a Taj for her burial?
Baseless Love Stories
52. Stories of Shahjahan’s exclusive infatuation for Mumtaz’s are concoctions. They have no basis in history nor has any book ever written on their fancied love affairs. Those stories have been invented as an afterthought to make Shahjahan’s authorship of the Taj look plausible.
53. The cost of the Taj is nowhere recorded in Shahjahan’s court papers because Shahjahan never built the Tajmahal. That is why wild estimates of the cost by gullible writers have ranged from 4 million to 91.7 million rupees.
Period Of Construction
54. Likewise the period of construction has been guessed to be anywhere between 10 years and 22 years. There would have not been any scope for guesswork had the building construction been on record in the court papers.
55. The designer of the Tajmahal is also variously mentioned as Essa Effendy, a Persian or Turk, or Ahmed Mehendis or a Frenchman, Austin deBordeaux, or Geronimo Veroneo, an Italian, or Shahjahan himself.
Records Don’t Exist
56. Twenty thousand labourers are supposed to have worked for 22 years during Shahjahan’s reign in building the Tajmahal. Had this been true, there should have been available in Shahjahan’s court papers design drawings, heaps of labour muster rolls, daily expenditure sheets, bills and receipts of material ordered, and commisioning orders. There is not even a scrap of paper of this kind.
57. It is, therefore, court flatterers, blundering historians, somnolent archeologists, fiction writers, senile poets, careless tourists officials and erring guides who are responsible for hustling the world into believing in Shahjahan’s mythical authorship of the Taj.
58. Description of the gardens around the Taj of Shahjahan’s time mention Ketaki, Jai, Jui, Champa, Maulashree, Harshringar and Bel. All these are plants whose flowers or leaves are used in the worship of Hindu deities. Bel leaves are exclusively used in Lord Shiva’s worship. A graveyard is planted only with shady trees because the idea of using fruit and flower from plants in a cemetary is abhorrent to human conscience. The presence of Bel and other flower plants in the Taj garden is proof of its having been a Shiva temple before seizure by Shahjahan.
59. Hindu temples are often built on river banks and sea beaches. The Taj is one such built on the bank of the Yamuna river an ideal location for a Shiva temple.
60. Prophet Mohammad has ordained that the burial spot of a muslim should be inconspicous and must not be marked by even a single tombstone. In flagrant violation of this, the Tajamhal has one grave in the basement and another in the first floor chamber both ascribed to Mumtaz. Those two centotaphs were infact erected by Shahjahan to bury the two tier Shivalingas that were consecrated in the Taj. It is customary for Hindus to install two Shivalingas one over the other in two stories as may be seen in the Mahankaleshwar temple in Ujjain and the Somnath temple raised by Ahilyabai in Somnath Pattan.
61. The Tajmahal has identical entrance arches on all four sides. This is a typical Hindu building style known as Chaturmukhi, i.e.,four faced.
The Hindu Dome
62. The Tajmahal has a reverberating dome. Such a dome is an absurdity for a tomb which must ensure peace and silence. Contrarily reverberating domes are a neccesity in Hindu temples because they create an ecstatic dinmultiplying and magnifying the sound of bells, drums and pipes accompanying the worship of Hindu deities.
63. The Tajmahal dome bears a lotus cap. Original Islamic domes have a bald top as is exemplified by the Pakistan Embassy in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, and the domes in the Pakistan’s newly built capital Islamabad.
64. The Tajmahal entrance faces south. Had the Taj been an Islamic building it should have faced the west.
Tomb is the Grave, not the Building
65. A widespread misunderstanding has resulted in mistaking the building for the grave.Invading Islam raised graves in captured buildings in every country it overran. Therefore, hereafter people must learn not to confound the building with the grave mounds which are grafts in conquered buildings. This is true of the Tajmahal too. One may therefore admit (for arguments sake) that Mumtaz lies buried inside the Taj. But that should not be construed to mean that the Taj was raised over Mumtaz’s grave.
66. The Taj is a seven storied building. Prince Aurangzeb also mentions this in his letter to Shahjahan (Refer to the Figure 1 above). The marble edifice comprises four stories including the lone, tall circular hall inside the top, and the lone chamber in the basement. In between are two floors each containing 12 to 15 palatial rooms. Below the marble plinth reaching down to the river at the rear are two more stories in red stone. They may be seen from the river bank. The seventh storey must be below the ground (river) level since every ancient Hindu building had a subterranian storey.
67. Immediately bellow the marble plinth on the river flank are 22 rooms in red stone with their ventilators all walled up by Shahjahan. Those rooms, made uninhibitably by Shahjahan, are kept locked by Archealogy Department of India. The lay visitor is kept in the dark about them. Those 22 rooms still bear ancient Hindu paint on their walls and ceilings. On their side is a nearly 33 feet long corridor. There are two door frames one at either end ofthe corridor. But those doors are intriguingly sealed with brick and lime.
68. Apparently those doorways originally sealed by Shahjahan have been since unsealed and again walled up several times. In 1934 a resident of Delhi took a peep inside from an opening in the upper part of the doorway. To his dismay he saw huge hall inside. It contained many statues huddled around a central beheaded image of Lord Shiva. It could be that, in there, are Sanskrit inscriptions too. All the seven stories of the Tajmahal need to be unsealed and scoured to ascertain what evidence they may be hiding in the form of Hindu images, Sanskrit inscriptions, scriptures, coins and utensils.
69. Apart from Hindu images hidden in the sealed stories it is also learnt that Hindu images are also stored in the massive walls of the Taj. Between 1959 and 1962 when Mr. S.R. Rao was the Archealogical Superintendent in Agra, he happened to notice a deep and wide crack in the wall of the central octagonal chamber of the Taj. When a part of the wall was dismantled to study the crack out popped two or three marble images. The matter was hushed up and the images were reburied where they had been embedded at Shahjahan’s behest. Confirmation of this has been obtained from several sources. It was only when I began my investigation into the antecedents of the Taj I came across the above information which had remained a forgotten secret. What better proof is needed of the Temple origin of the Tajmahal? Its walls and sealed chambers still hide in Hindu idols that were consecrated in it before Shahjahan’s seizure of the Taj.
Pre-Shahjahan References to the Taj
70. Apparently the Taj as a central palace seems to have an chequered history. The Taj was perhaps desecrated and looted by every Muslim invader from Mohammad Ghazni onwards but passing into Hindu hands off and on, the sanctity of the Taj as a Shiva temple continued to be revived after every muslim onslaught. Shahjahan was the last muslim to desecrate the Tajmahal alias Tejomahalay.
71. Vincent Smith records in his book titled `Akbar the Great Moghul’ that `Babur’s turbulent life came to an end in his garden palace in Agra in 1630′. That palace was none other than the Tajmahal.
72. Babur’s daughter Gulbadan Begum in her chronicle titled Humayun Nama refers to the Taj as the Mystic House.
73. Babur himself refers to the Taj in his memoirs as the palace captured by Ibrahim Lodi containing a central octagonal chamber and having pillars on the four sides. All these historical references allude to the Taj 100 years before Shahjahan.
74. The Tajmahal precincts extend to several hundred yards in all directions. Across the river are ruins of the annexes of the Taj, the bathing ghats and a jetty for the ferry boat. In the Victoria gardens outside covered with creepers is the long spur of the ancient outer wall ending in a octagonal red stone tower. Such extensive grounds all magnificently done up, are a superfluity for a grave.
75. Had the Taj been specially built to bury Mumtaz, it should not have been cluttered with other graves. But the Taj premises contain several graves atleast in its eastern and southern pavilions.
76. In the southern flank, on the other side of the Tajganj gate are buried in identical pavilions queens Sarhandi Begum, and Fatehpuri Begum and a maid Satunnisa Khanum. Such parity burial can be justified only if the queens had been demoted or the maid promoted. But since Shahjahan had commandeered (not built) the Taj, he reduced it general to a muslim cemetary as was the habit of all his Islamic predeccssors, and buried a queen in a vacant pavillion and a maid in another idenitcal pavilion.
77. Shahjahan was married to several other women before and after Mumtaz. She, therefore, deserved no special consideration in having a wonder mausoleum built for her.
78. Mumtaz was a commoner by birth and so she did not qualify for a fairyland burial.
79. Mumtaz died in Burhanpur which is about 600 miles from Agra. Her grave there is intact. Therefore, the centotaphs raised in stories of the Taj in her name seem to be fakes hiding in Hindu Shiva emblems.
80. Shahjahan seems to have simulated Mumtaz’s burial in Agra to find a pretext to surround the temple palace with his fierce and fanatic troops and remove all the costly fixtures in his treasury. This finds confirmation in the vague noting in the Badshahnama which says that the Mumtaz’s (exhumed) body was brought to Agra from Burhanpur and buried `next year’. An official term would not use a nebulous term unless it is to hide some thing.
81. A pertinent consideration is that a Shahjahan who did not build any palaces for Mumtaz while she was alive, would not build a fabulous mausoleum for a corpse which was no longer kicking or clicking.
82. Another factor is that Mumtaz died within two or three years of Shahjahan becoming an emperor. Could he amass so much superflous wealth in that short span as to squander it on a wonder mausoleum?
83. While Shahjahan’s special attachment to Mumtaz is nowhere recorded in history his amorous affairs with many other ladies from maids to mannequins including his own daughter Jahanara, find special attention in accounts of Shahjahan’s reign. Would Shahjahan shower his hard earned wealth on Mumtaz’s corpse?
84. Shahjahan was a stingy, usurious monarch. He came to throne murdering all his rivals. He was not therefore, the doting spendthrift that he is made out to be.
85. A Shahjahan disconsolate on Mumtaz’s death is suddenly credited with a resolve to build the Taj. This is a psychological incongruity. Grief is a disabling, incapacitating emotion.
86. A infatuated Shahjahan is supposed to have raised the Taj over the dead Mumtaz, but carnal, physical sexual love is again a incapacitating emotion. A womaniser is ipso facto incapable of any constructive activity. When carnal love becomes uncontrollable the person either murders somebody or commits suicide. He cannot raise a Tajmahal. A building like the Taj invariably originates in an ennobling emotion like devotion to God, to one’s mother and mother country or power and glory.
87. Early in the year 1973, chance digging in the garden in front of the Taj revealed another set of fountains about six feet below the present fountains. This proved two things. Firstly, the subterranean fountains were there before Shahjahan laid the surface fountains. And secondly that those fountains are aligned to the Taj that edifice too is of pre Shahjahan origin. Apparently the garden and its fountains had sunk from annual monsoon flooding and lack of maintenance for centuries during the Islamic rule.
88. The stately rooms on the upper floor of the Tajmahal have been striped of their marble mosaic by Shahjahan to obtain matching marble for raising fake tomb stones inside the Taj premises at several places. Contrasting with the rich finished marble ground floor rooms the striping of the marble mosaic covering the lower half of the walls and flooring of the upper storey have given those rooms a naked, robbed look. Since no visitors are allowed entry to the upper storey this despoilation by Shahjahan has remained a well guarded secret. There is no reason why Shahjahan’s loot of the upper floor marble should continue to be hidden from the public even after 200 years of termination of Moghul rule.
89. Bernier, the French traveller has recorded that no non muslim was allowed entry into the secret nether chambers of the Taj because there are some dazzling fixtures there. Had those been installed by Shahjahan they should have been shown the public as a matter of pride. But since it was commandeered Hindu wealth which Shahjahan wanted to remove to his treasury, he didn’t want the public to know about it.
90. The approach to Taj is dotted with hillocks raised with earth dugout from foundation trenches. The hillocks served as outer defences of the Taj building complex. Raising such hillocks from foundation earth, is a common Hindu device of hoary origin. Nearby Bharatpur provides a graphic parallel. Peter Mundy has recorded that Shahjahan employed thousands of labourers to level some of those hillocks. This is a graphic proof of the Tajmahal existing before Shahjahan.
91. At the backside of the river bank is a Hindu crematorium, several palaces, Shiva temples and bathings of ancient origin. Had Shahjahan built the Tajmahal, he would have destroyed the Hindu features.
92. The story that Shahjahan wanted to build a Black marble Taj across the river, is another motivated myth. The ruins dotting the other side of the river are those of Hindu structures demolished during muslim invasions and not the plinth of another Tajmahal. Shahjahan who did not even build the white Tajmahal would hardly ever think of building a black marble Taj. He was so miserly that he forced labourers to work gratis even in the superficial tampering neccesary to make a Hindu temple serve as a Muslim tomb.
93. The marble that Shahjahan used for grafting Koranic lettering in the Taj is of a pale white shade while the rest of the Taj is built of a marble with rich yellow tint. This disparity is proof of the Koranic extracts being a superimposition.
94. Though imaginative attempts have been made by some historians to foist some fictitious name on history as the designer of the Taj others more imaginative have credited Shajahan himself with superb architechtural proficiency and artistic talent which could easily concieve and plan the Taj even in acute bereavment. Such people betray gross ignorance of history in as much as Shajahan was a cruel tyrant ,a great womaniser and a drug and drink addict.
95. Fanciful accounts about Shahjahan commisioning the Taj are all confused. Some asserted that Shahjahan ordered building drawing from all over the world and chose one from among them. Others assert that a man at hand was ordered to design a mausoleum amd his design was approved. Had any of those versions been true Shahjahan’s court papers should have had thousands of drawings concerning the Taj. But there is not even a single drawing. This is yet another clinching proof that Shahjahan did not commision the Taj.
96. The Tajmahal is surrounded by huge mansions which indicate that several battles have been waged around the Taj several times.
97. At the south east corner of the Taj is an ancient royal cattle house. Cows attached to the Tejomahalay temple used to reared there. A cowshed is an incongruity in an Islamic tomb.
98. Over the western flank of the Taj are several stately red stone annexes. These are superflous for a mausoleum.
99. The entire Taj complex comprises of 400 to 500 rooms. Residential accomodation on such a stupendous scale is unthinkable in a mausoleum.
100. The neighbouring Tajganj township’s massive protective wall also encloses the Tajmahal temple palace complex. This is a clear indication that the Tejomahalay temple palace was part and parcel of the township. A street of that township leads straight into the Tajmahal. The Tajganj gate is aligned in a perfect straight line to the octagonal red stone garden gate and the stately entrance arch of the Tajmahal. The Tajganj gate besides being central to the Taj temple complex, is also put on a pedestal. The western gate by which the visitors enter the Taj complex is a camparatively minor gateway. It has become the entry gate for most visitors today because the railway station and the bus station are on that side.
101. The Tajmahal has pleasure pavillions which a tomb would never have.
102. A tiny mirror glass in a gallery of the Red Fort in Agra reflects the Taj mahal. Shahjahan is said to have spent his last eight years of life as a prisoner in that gallery peering at the reflected Tajmahal and sighing in the name of Mumtaz. This myth is a blend of many falsehoods. Firstly, old Shajahan was held prisoner by his son Aurangzeb in the basement storey in the Fort and not in an open, fashionable upper storey. Secondly, the glass piece was fixed in the 1930’s by Insha Allah Khan, a peon of the archaelogy dept.just to illustrate to the visitors how in ancient times the entire apartment used to scintillate with tiny mirror pieces reflecting the Tejomahalay temple a thousand fold. Thirdly, a old decrepit Shahjahan with pain in his joints and cataract in his eyes, would not spend his day craning his neck at an awkward angle to peer into a tiny glass piece with bedimmed eyesight when he could as well his face around and have full, direct view of the Tjamahal itself. But the general public is so gullible as to gulp all such prattle of wily, unscrupulous guides.
103. That the Tajmahal dome has hundreds of iron rings sticking out of its exterior is a feature rarely noticed. These are made to hold Hindu earthen oil lamps for temple illumination.
104. Those putting implicit faith in Shahjahan authorship of the Taj have been imagining Shahjahan-Mumtaz to be a soft hearted romantic pair like Romeo and Juliet. But contemporary accounts speak of Shahjahan as a hard hearted ruler who was constantly egged on to acts of tyranny and cruelty, by Mumtaz.
105. School and College history carry the myth that Shahjahan reign was a golden period in which there was peace and plenty and that Shahjahan commisioned many buildings and patronized literature. This is pure fabrication. Shahjahan did not commision even a single building as we have illustrated by a detailed analysis of the Tajmahal legend. Shahjahn had to enrage in 48 military campaigns during a reign of nearly 30 years which proves that his was not a era of peace and plenty.
106. The interior of the dome rising over Mumtaz’s centotaph has a representation of Sun and cobras drawn in gold. Hindu warriors trace their origin to the Sun. For an Islamic mausoleum the Sun is redundant. Cobras are always associated with Lord Shiva.
107. The muslim caretakers of the tomb in the Tajmahal used to possess a document which they styled as Tarikh-i-Tajmahal. Historian H.G. Keene has branded it as a document of doubtful authenticity. Keene was uncannily right since we have seen that Shahjahan not being the creator of the Tajmahal any document which credits Shahjahn with the Tajmahal, must be an outright forgery. Even that forged document is reported to have been smuggled out of Pakistan. Besides such forged documents there are whole chronicles on the Taj which are pure concoctions.
108. There is lot of sophistry and casuistry or atleast confused thinking associated with the Taj even in the minds of proffesional historians, archaelogists and architects. At the outset they assert that the Taj is entirely Muslim in design. But when it is pointed out that its lotus capped dome and the four corner pillars etc. are all entirely Hindu those worthies shift ground and argue that that was probably because the workmen were Hindu and were to introduce their own patterns. Both these arguments are wrong because Muslim accounts claim the designers to be Muslim, and the workers invariably carry out the employer’s dictates.
The Taj is only a typical illustration of how all historic buildings and townships from Kashmir to Cape Comorin though of Hindu origin have been ascribed to this or that Muslim ruler or courtier.
It is hoped that people the world over who study Indian history will awaken to this new finding and revise their erstwhile beliefs.
Those interested in an indepth study of the above and many other revolutionary rebuttals may read Shri P.N. Oak’s
Nothing is going to happen in India, at least West Bengal. It’s really a shame for us Hindus, leave about Bangladesh and Pakistan where hindus are minority; but in India itself muslim minorities destroy our temple and nothing is covered in media! Our own hindu politicians just ignore this and stay in favour of muslims to get vote bank!
Have you ever thought if it was the other way round like hindus destroying a mosque how deserted and unused it might be then there would have been 3 investigation committees, daily protests, international issue raising, protests from arundhuti roy, films from nandita das and so many things.
Sometimes I think how spineless we hindus are that we can not get united against these few goons.If this goes on within next 20 years hindus will be driven out of bengal and in next 50 years from india.