*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Bharat Hindu Rashtra within 2025 *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
No official announcement has been made about the meet and local RSS workers have also been asked to be tightlipped about details, but the hill town has been buzzing with excitement over the event, especially after Bhagwat arrived in Nainital early on Sunday. Among others who are slated to attend include key RSS officials like Bhaiyyaji Joshi, Krishna Gopal and M G Vaidya. A few BJP leaders from the party’s Uttarakhand unit are also expected to be present.
No RSS leader was willing to speak on record about the agenda of the meet. A local member of the organization said the meet was a “crucial one” as it will review the growth of the organization at a time when a pro-Hindutva government rules the Centre. RSS’s growth had seemed to be stagnating until the popularity of PM Narendra Modi and BJP’s success in last year’s Lok Sabha elections helped reverse the trend.
Whether the meeting discusses the scams and controversies — ‘Lalitgate’ and Vyapam — which have bruised the Modi government’s claim of having provided clean governance, and scarred BJP governments in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, remains be seen. In the Sangh’s scheme of things, it is the Karyakarini Mandal or the Pratinidhi Sabha which have been the fora for discussions on such issues and it was not clear whether there will be a diversion from the pattern to take up issues which have lacerated the BJP, or for that matter, the crucial Bihar polls.
Postscript by Hindu Existence: The 10 Point Agenda is no Secret.
1. Gearing up Hindu Agenda in Governmental Agencies.
2. Checking the tendency of growing corruption in Political wing.
3. Strategies for Making Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple at Ayodhya.
4. Analyzing Hindu sentiments for banning Cow Slaughter, Conversion and Art. 370.
5. Depleting the inserted ‘Secular’ and ‘Socialist’ words in the Preamble of Indian Constitution.
6. Introduction of Common Civil Code in India and abrogating Governmental approval of Sharia system.
7. Ensuring a value based common curriculum under a National Education System through Sarva Shiksha Mission.
8. Advancement of Swadeshi and Indigenous Entrepreneurship to solve Unemployment and the Peril of Farmers.
9. Strong Internal and External Policies to combat all subversive, anti-National and Terrorist activism against Indians.
10. Making the strategies for declaring Bharat as Cultural and Constitutional Hindu Rashtra in RSS Centenary year 2025.