The definition of democracy has changed to ‘of selfish leaders, by selfish leaders and for selfish leaders’ these days ! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of HJS
S Debnath | HENB | Asansol (Bengal) | Sept 25, 2016:: The point regarding establishment of Hindu Rashtra was first presented unanimously during the all-India Hindu Convention held in 2012 at Goa. That spark of Hindu Rashtra has taken form of a big torch
today. The real definition of democracy is ‘Government of the people, by the people and for the people’; but it has now been changed to ‘democracy of the selfish leaders, by the selfish leaders and for the selfish leaders’. Our Prime Minister says, “Constitution of India is his holy scripture.” It has been mentioned in the Constitution that Acts like Uniform Civil Code, ban on cow-slaughter should be implemented all over the country. No action is, however, being taken on these issues; therefore, a doubt is raised in mind about abidance of Dharma, said ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing the State-level Hindu Convention held on 25th September at ‘Gorai Smruti Bhavan’. 111 devout Hindus including representatives of pro-Hindu organizations coming from Bengal and Jharkhand participated in the Convention.
‘Pujya’ Swami Tejashananda also graced the occasion with his auspicious presence and blessing.
Celebration of ‘Durga –festival’ is stopped at many places in Bengal ! – Shri. Subhash Chakravarty, ‘Nikhil Bang Nagarik Sangh’
On the topic of ‘futility of secularism and need for Hindu Rashtra’, Shri. Subhash Chakravarty of ‘Nikhil Banga Nagarik Sangh’ said, “Durga ‘Puja’ has been changed as ‘Festival’ in Bengal by the political perpetrators. Even then, the celebration of Durga festival is being stopped at many places in Bengal. There is news about 400 Muslim youth from Bengal going to Syria for joining ISIS. Vijaya Dashami Processions are being restricted for Muharam Processions in West Bengal. All these things are overlooked and fake secularism is promoted in the State which a big challenge for Hindus.”
Converted Hindus get facilities given to OBC in Bengal ! – Shri. Upanand Brahmachari, Editor, ‘Hindu Existence’
Cow-slaughterers have in a way been given silent approval for slaughtering cows with the de-motivating statement made by the Prime Minister regarding ‘Gou-rakshaks’. On the other hand, Bengal’s Chief Minister has recruited almost 50% Muslims in civil police department in some phases. After conversion from Hindus, converted people are extended reservation facilities for OBC in Bengal; Converted Tribals are also given reservation facilities all over India. Therefore, it has become difficult to stop conversions.
Both Bengal and other State govts are collecting charges from Hindu pilgrims at the time of Kumbh and Simhast, Amarnath yatra etc., but still allowing the Haj subsidies to the Muslims. Discriminations upon Hindus are increasing day by day. In West Bengal Hindus are already minority in Malda, Murshidabad and Uttar Dinajpur. Hindus are being uprooted in many places in Bengal for Jihadi intimidation with political indulgences.
MSDP (Multi Sectoral Development Plan for the Minorities) either be stopped or must be extended in those blocks where Hindus are minorities.
With spiritual practice, a person becomes devout ! – Pradip Khemka, Sanatan Sanstha, Jharkhand
A person becomes devout by practising spirituality. A devout person will never cause harm to Hindu Dharma and does not tolerate such harm if caused by others. Only a person undertaking spiritual practice can truly protect Dharma.
God will not protect unrighteous Hindus in period of crisis ! – Shri. Bikarna Naskar, Chief, ‘Dharma Utthan Samiti’
Most of the people from Bengal do not abide by Dharma but ‘Geeta’ is kept on their chest at the time of death. Treating offerings made to priests as their honorarium is their ignorance and fall. It should be noted that God would not protect unrighteous Hindus in the coming period of strife. Hindu Temples must be reinforced as the Social reformation through ‘Dharma Sikshan’ and ‘Dharma Rakshan’.
- The program was started with lighting of lamp by ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of HJS.
- Message given by ‘ParatparGuru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, the inspiration behind HJS, was read out during the Convention.
- Shri. Chittaranjan Sural, Coordinator of HJS for North and North-East India explained the purpose of holding such Convention.
- Kum. Nishali of Ranaragini Division, Dhanbad, Jharkhand gave guidance on benefits and manner of staging ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’.
- Shri. Alok Pande of HJS from Jamshedpur narrated his experiences about ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’.
- Devout Hindus from Asansol united and took active part in successfully holding the Convention.
- In discussion secession of Bengal groups, the participants raised the point of a recent interview notice of WB State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. where only 25 Hindus and 33 Muslims were selected out of 58 office executives. In WB Hindus are 73% and Muslims are 27% of Total population. However, the interview dt 12.08.2016 was postponed for some unknown reasons.
- Most of the participants in the conference equally criticized the mentality of Modi (through Sushma Swaraj) and Mamata (herself) for participating the program in Vatican to declare Mother Teresa as a ‘Saint’. India knows that Mother Teresa is a fake saint and her entire mission was fixed to convert poor and destitute Hindu people in Roman Catholic faith.
- Shri. Biplob Das of Gita Path o Prachar Kendra of Burdwan assured for joint Hindu Movement under Rashtriya Hindu Andolan.
- The number of regular sadhak sammelans in Bengal and Jharkhand are increasing.
This news in Hindi: आसनसोल (बंगाल) में ‘राज्यस्तरीय हिन्दू अधिवेशन’ In Marathi: आज लोकशाहीची व्याख्या स्वार्थी नेत्यांचे, ‘स्वार्थी नेत्यांसाठी, स्वार्थी नेत्यांकडून शासन’, अशी बनली आहे ! – पू. डॉ. चारुदत्त पिंगळे
Source : HJS.