*Hindu Rights to Survive with Dignity & Sovereignty *Join Hindu Freedom Movement to make Hindu Rashtra *Jai Shri Ram *Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram *Editor: Upananda Brahmachari.
Hindu Existence Media Bureau | New Delhi | 5 August 2014:: Reliance Entertainment, Ajay Devgn Ffilms and Rohit Shetty Production, three musketeers of Ajay Devgn-Kareena Kapoor starrer ‘Singham Returns’ have agreed to delete certain scenes hurting Hindu sentiments as seen in the promo trailer of the block-buster film, as objected by a right-wing Hindu organisation, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and some like minded organisations.
The HJS had objected to some scenes and dialogues in the film alleging that thoe showed Hindus in poor light and demanded the film be banned from screening. The Ajay Devgn-Kareena Kapoor starrer is scheduled for release on August 15.
Hindus jumped in the streets in various localities in India to protest against ‘Singham Returns’ from Aug 3rd and the agitations were scheduled to continue upto 15th Aug, if the makers of the film could not bow down to the Hindu protesters with their valid demand of not to hurt them religiously.
Now, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has withdrawn its nation-wide agitation against the movie ‘Singham Returns’, followed by an assurance from the director and producer of the film to remove the objectionable parts.
Ramesh Shinde, national Spokesperson, HJS said that the Samiti had registered its objections with the producers, directors and the Censor Board after watching its trailer.
Alongside, a good numbers of Hindu activists started campaigning in social sites against the humiliation of Hindu Dhram through this film. Hindu Existence website took the lead and its Editor, Upananda Brahmachari wrote a forceful article “Boycott ‘Singham Returns’ and punish anti-Hindu rows in Bollywood. Ambani, Devgan and Shetty must be tied in a rope of hatred before put them into fire of wrath.” It stirred the Hindu mind in a warrior spirit. He personally sent and tagged it in many places to move the matter forward, including the facebook profile of Reliance Entertainment.
The HJS authorities had been trying legal approaches and an amicable settlement with the producers of the film.
In the meanwhile the HJS team and ‘Singham Retruns’ counterpart met each other in Mumbai and finally settled to drop all objected scenes not to hurt Hindu sentiments through the film any way or anybody. After the meeting the ADF (Ajay Devgn Ffilms) issued a letter to the HJS end.
The letter has been signed by film co-producer Kumar Mangat Pathak undertaking that “all the shots which were mutually discussed to be deleted will be deleted and will not be there in the film.”
“We respect your sentiments and assure you that nothing will be done to disrespect it,” the letter dated August 4 said. The HJS members on Monday met the film’s director Rohit Shetty and actor Mr. Devgn to discuss the issue.
The film contains scenes and dialogues that can inflame communal sentiments, said HJS spokesperson Ramesh Shinde. “Freedom of speech does not mean that you ridicule a particular religion. The depictions have hurt the religious feelings of Hindus,” said he.
But, Hindu Janjagruti Samiti warned that this did not mean that the movie had been certified by the Samiti and if the objectionable scenes were found after the release of the movie, the agitation would be intensified much more.
At this stage, Hindus are ready to believe Shriman Baji Rao Singham (the Police Officer and the Hero of ‘Singhan Returns’ characterized by Ajay Devgan) with his team, but it will be a hard time for them if they don’t keep their words in good faith. Hindus are awakening.
Courtesy: The links used above.