4th Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa passed resolution to declare Bharat and Nepal as Hindu Rashtra.
4th Hindu Adhiveshan concluded in Goa with passing resolution to declare Bharat and Nepal as Hindu Rashtra (Nation-State).
HENB | Ramnathi (Goa) | June 17, 2015:: “The 4th Hindu Adhiveshan (June 11-17, 2015) held in Goa under the auspices of Sanantan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) concluded in a success by the Grace of Bhagavan Sri Krishna”, said by Dr. Charudutta Pingle, the National Guide of HJS. Over 390 devout Hindu delegates from 4 countries (Bharat, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka), 22 Indian states representating 210 organisations as such.
At the conclusion, the Adhiveshan passed some resolutions for the re-establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Bharat and Nepal including various issues related to Global Hindu causes.
Resolutions Passed in 4th Akhil Bhartiya Hindu Adhiveshan at Ramnathi, Goa on 17th June 2015.
1. Re-establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Bharat in lawful ways.
2. Re-establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Nepal.
3. Complete ban on cow slaughter in Bharat with the provision of heavy punishments.
4. Complete ban on conversion in Bharat.
5. Detection of 5 crores illegal Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators and deportation them without delay. Side by side Citizenship rights must be given to the Hindu refugees came and are coming to Bharat from Bangladesh.
6. Repatriation of uprooted Kashmiri Hinds in Kashmir again.
7. Sending Human Rights and Government of India delegations to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh for the prevention of torture and atrocities against Tamil and Bengali Hindus there.
8. Providing sufficient facilities and amenities to the pilgrimage at coming (July 2015) Maha Kumbh in Nasik.
9. Free Hindu saints like Sadhvi Pargya, Swami Aseemananda and Sant Asaram Bapu from illegal detention in jail.
10. Lifting Ban on Shri Pramod Muthalik, Chief of Shri Ram Sene, for his entry into Goa.
11. Ban on Convent school preaching anti-Hindu religion and doing defamation of Hinduism.
12. Allowing saints and Hindu pilgrims to perform puja to Akshay Vata in Prayag Raj (Allahbad).
Highlights of 7th Day of 4th Hindu Adhiveshan: